Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Oh dear lord am I miffed @ the Rogue armor. Turban... Ribbons? GLOWING VAPOUR!

*sigh*

I think I worked it out, get chest, legs, hands and helm; hide the helm, get decent shoulders HOORAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Kesia View Post
    I think the rogue shoulders look ridiculous.

Oh hai guys, I'm a sneaky rogue - just pretend you can't see my giant glowing shoulders when I stealth up behind you, kthxbai.
    That ship has sailed a LONG time ago. If Blizzard went for that, they'd just have to make a plain suit with no decor at all. You'd get different color variations from pitch dark to dark grey for different tiers.

the rouge set seems to be missing a small detail, i don't know if it's intentional or not, but the shoulder is missing the oval "gem" that is present on the chest (and belt?) it looks like something is supposed to be there but they didn't finish it yet.

other than that i am loving the T11 sets, even the warlock is appropriate. Warlocks suck, their tier 11 gear sucks. it's a perfect match.

Haha i feel bad for those poor warlocks i truly hate that Tier.

Bud i love the Druid one ^^

As for rogue sure its cool but whats with those healmets, allways wierd!

Seeing how my warrior is going to be my main in Cata, I'm ecstatic to see how its looking so far. I cannot wait to see how gorgeous the rest of it will look.

I don't care too much for the rogue or warlock, but I think the Druid has potential.

Deleted
    Is it just me who thinks that blizzard couldnt quite get the tailors of azeroth to make a cowl that actually fits the warlocks head? I mean really, it just looks like theyve designed it without actually looking at the head of the character they are putting it on.

Druid tier... Looks like they mislabelled priest tier tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrProper View Post
    T10 rogue set was best so far, T11 looks terrible
    You think the stinky gimp suit was the best set?

OT:
    I'm hoping Paladins don't get Power Ranger armor again. I feel awesome in my T10, I don't want to go from that to a B movie.

@Alceus:
    I'm hoping they do awesome shoulder animations for everyone. It seems to be a trend now, and I like where it's going. The feathers falling from the druid set are awesome, and even the blue glowing lights from the rogues (I know it doesn't make sense) look awesome.

@Warlocks:
    I'm so very, very sorry.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Love the Druid tier!!!! Let's make this post a suggestion: Can anyone with the Beta please post a preview of the set on a male Tauren or Troll?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The warlock set is decent, if you take away "Show Head"... That head looks stupid.
    The Druid set is Amazing, it looks great. It looked even better when i saw the "Falling Leaves" effect on the video.
    I like the theme on the rogue set, ethereal FTW. But its a little to flashy for rogues? Assasination/Sub atleast
    That Warrior head is decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Druid set is fantastic, especially the 3rd example in the video.

As a warrior though, I can't help but be a little concerned - the colour isn't exactly fitting, let's hope there's a good explanation for it, and that the helm looks a lot better with the full set. (Caution, opinions are opinions).
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    Druid is amazing,
    Rogue is horrible,
    Warlock is fine.

I couldn't care less about the druid set, but personally I think the warlock set looks quite awesome - or at least I can imagine it looking awesome on undeads for example. I like the idea and concept of the rogue-set but don't think that it looks very good at the moment, doubt it'll get any major changes too.

I don't really like the rogue at all. If rogues are supposed to be shadowy, why would they put bright glowy shoulders and helm on?

warlocks are the ony one that actually resemble a tier set. A non-goog-looking one at best.
    The rogues and druid ones just look very unfinished and ugly.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Durid: This set if for fite. It looks great, very happy for my druid friends, the animation only made it look better. It is really one of my favorite sets for any class. 9/10

Warlock: Aside from the roflhelm, this looks really good, the set seems demonic, nice detail, nothing over the stop but a strong set. The helm ruins it though. I think warlocks are going to need a new skill that keeps them from falling over sideways. 5/10 (8/10 if you don't count the helm)

Rogue: Interesting Set, glad to see rogues don't have another all black set with spikes or blades on it. That being said i'm sure at least 75% of the rogue player base loves their sets covered in black and spikes/blades. Either way, I like the glow, the shoulders look great, as does the neck-down, i'm a little bit undecided on the helm, but its grown on me since the first screens we saw. Overall I like that is a different set for rogues. 8/10

Warrior: Judging by the helm model, and the concept art thats been floating, I think the set looks promising. The color of the glow is a bit strong on the helm though. If the glow remains that strong on all of the pieces the set may be a bit painful to look at. But, if the glow is toned down, or the color changed, I think this set can look absolutely fantastic.

/fingers crossed for Hunter/Shaman/Pally gear! Can't wait to see how my toons will look!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cele View Post
    Think the warlock falls a little pale in comparison. Druid is absolutely astonishing.
    Warlock set actually looks pretty damn cool.

Druid set reminds of that stupid "Leaf" weapon from mega man 2 with them constantly falling off of whoever is wearing the armor. (Though withou that effect I think it would be perfect).

Cannot WAIT to see the warrior set.

Edit: Rogue set with a female looks like the player's upper body is on fire. Going to make rogues look like big torches running around IF and SW.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

why is everybody so against the warlock set? i think its the best of the 3 so far

Quote Originally Posted by MrProper View Post
    T10 rogue set was best so far, T11 looks terrible
    Somewhat like this.
    T10 was Ok for rogue.
    But T11.. wow, terrible... Glowing stuff at a rogue's gear = bad idea.
    Tottaly ruins the whole sneaky-in-the-dark part

the warrior's helm look AMAZING.