Poll: Druid Tier 11 Robe or Pants?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had wondered what it would look like w/ pants and no sir, I dont like it.

I was not impressed by the pics at all, but this animation is fucking awesome. I do not consider T7 wrath gear, so this is the first good set of druid gear since T6.

Stoked to be rocking some kick-ass lightning eyes and dropping a trail of feathers soon. Rogue is cool too, but Lok is just lame with that helm. Interested to see all the animations on the other classes sets.

Deleted
    I am not a robe man so therefor I say pants, everytime they showed the pants and robe version I had hoped on either being able to choose or them handing out the pants version, but seems like it ain't going to happen, I learned to live with it, I cared more 'bout my form then the gear anyway (yes I actualy liked Tree form's look, specialy the animations, however that's not what this thread is about)

So I'd say pants but it's probaly going to be a robe :P

I do like how on the pants they have that diamond shape thing with feathers coming from the bottom on the sides. They match the shoulders + helm well but still they don't make up for the fact that they're not a robe.

I wish they'd bring back kilts though. Always seemed kinda silly that someone with 4/5 and missing pants would look identical to someone wearing 5/5. Legs are one of the highest stat budget pieces so they should be visible IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say robes for resto/boom and pants for feral for we all gotta face it...a shapeshifting cat/bear with robes on doesnt look as cool as with pants. ;D
    /Musra
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Robes for Ferals

Quote Originally Posted by hellghast View Post
    Pants for feral.
    Robe for balance/resto.
    I have to agree to this :P i like robes on tauren alot more then nelf tho... (Both male)

Robes, unless your a Worgen since Running Wild will look ridiculous with a robe on.

Pants for feral.
    Robe for balance/resto.
    This. Though feral and balance shapeshift anyway (I feel so sorry for resto) pants fit the idea of "melee combat" better than robes. It's just more agile.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    We need more pants voters in this thread... MANY more

Deleted
    Pants.

I'm tired of the robes.

You don't make leather robes, okay! Or skirts, for that matter. Just like it's pretty damn illogical to make swaying plate mail robes/skirts.

I always pictured myself in a robe, - its easy to throw off and not tear during shape shifting into nekkidness

Pants for feral.
    Robe for balance/resto.
    What they said. I like pants because I think my tabard looks cooler but I prefer robes since I cast.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Have you looked under the robe of any character except draenei ?
    everyday !
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Pants for feral.
    Robe for balance/resto.
    -This-

Or just pants!

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neither, i want them in leather lingerie

Deleted
    Gonna be rollin' a Worgen resto Druid, and I'm not sure the dress will look good.. Hence pants.

I've ranted and raved about preferring pants over a dress for literally years. However, I am usually in the minority on the official forums.
    What can you do. Blizzard wants druids in dresses. Period.

I will say that in this particular case, the pants are pretty underwhelming and the dress does look better with the rest of the set.

I sure wanted T9 to be pants only though. Especially since I'm feral and feel like a sissy in a dress.

Why would anyone want robes on feral? Would u want robes on a rogue too?

Feral - Pants
    Resto/Balance - Robes.

wtf your druids wear clothes? mines naked i thought he was supposed to be 1 with nature no wonder i get yelled at

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.