Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Expertise cap for tanks is 56 or 14% not 26. Good luck getting to that cap easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Expertise cap for tanks is 56 or 14% not 26. Good luck getting to that cap easily.
    I am sitting at 49 with zero Exp gems or enchants, so it's not too tough. If I wanted to hit 56, I could do so with relative ease, eating Exp food and one Exp gem. I won't, as my threat is fine, and I don't tank Halion's parrybombing ass. Oh, and I generally eat agi food, unless I'm really worried about taunt misses, then I go hit food and grab a growl glyph from my stack.

And I'm aware of the soft and hard caps for expertise, I was trying to indicate that expertise is still a better threat stat even past the soft cap. As I stated, even past 26 (soft cap) expertise is a better threat stat than haste.
    Last edited by YeahNo; 2010-10-09 at 07:18 PM. Reason: I was wrong on my exp number