Poll: Choose

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Question What Tier 11 do you want to see for Shamans?

I mean, most of the Shaman armor sets have been geared towards being an elemental lightning lava guy, which is cool. However, I would want to see one that has more of an African/Islander witchdoctor style with shrunken heads, wooden masks, etc...

So, what are you hoping the design will be?
    Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Ehhh, Pretty sure the ZG shaman set had that cosmetic look(Witchdoctor Style). However, barring that this is a Cataclysm, I would go out on a limb to say that the armor will most likely be molten lava/lighting effect or I hope so at least.

Give the blue druid T11, looks like a shaman set anyway, with the lightning and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargz View Post
    Ehhh, Pretty sure the ZG shaman set had that cosmetic look(Witchdoctor Style). However, barring that this is a Cataclysm, I would go out on a limb to say that the armor will most likely be molten lava/lighting effect or I hope so at least.
    Or we could wear flaming turbans like rogues. =/

i just want PANTS ffs
    enhance running around with a robe is pathetic.. specially orcs

or maybe ill just reroll.. enhance is so boring/clunky/etc atm (searing fail mechanic)
    Last edited by guser; 2010-09-29 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guser View Post
    i just want PANTS ffs
    I agree with you. I am also hoping for some Al'akir styling. I think the last Wind Elemental item set was back in BC with T6 Skyshatter which looked totally BA except for the skirt. (not a war-kilt)

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykul View Post
    I agree with you. I am also hoping for some Al'akir styling. I think the last Wind Elemental item set was back in BC with T6 Skyshatter which looked totally BA except for the skirt. (not a war-kilt)
    t6 shaman was one of the best sets ingame kilt in all...you get use to it
    Hi Sephurik

I don't get all the kilt hate for shaman- I mean, if I was thinking of a shaman, a kilt is generally one of the first things I think of.

Either way, I like the idea of something more tribal, though I think blizzard are likely to go with something 'elemental'.

Regardless- kilts all the way.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elemental Guy. But Tier 5 made me drool of happiness. Enhancement in that set with the fist has to be one of the best sets/weapons together imho.
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

10+ Year Old Account
    A loincloth, with a shrunken head on the crotch, and 2 for the chest for females

I'd love to see the set what the new Thrall model is wearing as our t11,doesnt get more awesome than that

Deleted
    Something like T8 would be nice ( Imo best looking set there is ) also S9,i can't wait for the looks. please something natural and not brutalhardcoredeathmegaaxeslayinganddecapitating-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Bierbuikje View Post
    Something like T8 would be nice ( Imo best looking set there is ) also S9,i can't wait for the looks. please something natural and not brutalhardcoredeathmegaaxeslayinganddecapitating-Gear
    yes t8 is the best looking shaman set ever. and imo alot of the t8 is so much better made with details and looks than all the other sets. t9 and t10 and what it looks like from the t11 so far is a great setback imo.

as for the pants/kilt i prefer kilt but i dont see how this would be so hard for blizzard to give us the option to buy either the kilt or the pants version.

Deleted
    I always disliked elemental theme sets. (example: current Pvp sets. Horrible crystals.. /palm )
    I support witch doctor / tribal / nature theme
    Frost witch set look good. Especially that showeltusk skull helm. And shoulders too..

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anything that does NOT involve crystals or is plate like.

Give a *wind* set again, so far we had lots of lightning, wolf, and magma sets already.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

A molten set would be nice, I'd rather keep a new wind set for a later tier.
    "It's a hard climb up
    and an easy fall back down
    WF is sex leg" - Shockrates on Enhancement PvP
    <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guser View Post
    i just want PANTS ffs
    Ah, the eternal dispute about Shaman tiers!

(Kilt please)

Deleted
    Give me the option for leggings instead of a kilt, please blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pants are for sissies, kilts are for men.

So man the f**k up and wear a kilt dammit.