Question Cashing in emblems for gems

I have a bunch of emblems scattered across several different toons. I was wondering if anyone has an idea (or proof) of what the gems will cost after the justice point conversion in the upcoming patch. I wanna know if I should cash in now or wait, and if waiting will make any difference in the amount of gems I can acquire with the same amount of emblems.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

i think it would be wise to leave them there, the only thing maybe worth cashing in is if your over the soft cap

It will probably cost the exact same with emblems as with justice points. I don't have the numbers. I can look on the PTR but it can still be change.

King's Amber, Majestic Zircon and Cardinal Ruby are 218 JP. Ametrine, Dreadstone and Eye of Zul are 109 JP.

20 emblems = 231 JP
    10 emblems = 115.8 JP

So you can better wait I guess. It's just a little bit cheaper, only 1.5 emblems.

Even if the gems become a little cheaper after the patch, can you imagine how the prices for gems will go, especially now
    when they upped the convertion from 2.75 to 11.58 Justice Points per triumph/frost, and kept the cap unchanged at 4k.
    That means you will reach the softcap with 345 emblems.
    Spend, spend, spend... now!
    I got no idea how much JP a boss-kill will award after the patch, but on Beta i saw some lvl 85 heroic 5man boss gave 75 Justice Points,
    plus you actually want some of the gear when you farm the heroics at 85.

Deleted
    A 5 man heroic boss at lvl 80 awards 15 JP atm on the PTR.
    Just to note that.

Cool, thanks for all the info you guys. I don't have the beta and I do not play on the PTR so I appreciate all the info.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Keep your Justice points till level 85, there wont be a point reset, so free gear at 85.

I would not cash in the badges. The blue notes say that Alchemist cooldown on epic gems is going away and I would expect alot of the raw epics to start flooding the market reducing the price considerably. When you can make more than 1 in every 20 hours you can reasonably expect a hugh glut in the market and then a much cheaper epic gem until Cata comes out and there are new gems. I actually thought about this too but once I read the blue post here I decided to keep my badges.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozmosys View Post
    Keep your Justice points till level 85, there wont be a point reset, so free gear at 85.
    They are enforcing the hard cap of 4000 JP though which is only enough to buy a couple of items at a time (from what I understand some of the items cost ~1600 JP meaning 1-3 items if you are at the cap, depending on the cost). Sure you may stock up 10k JP now but around 4.03 or the start of Cata, they'll make those extra 6k points into gold.

Oh yea, I wouldnt go over 4k. But not that many people have that many emblems saved up anyhow.