Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I've got Ner'zhul by TKO

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    That grp of heroes will also take down Deathwing.
    In time, of course, but hopefully this time we'll have help from someone who's actually, well, helping, maybe the other Aspects. Hopefully not like Tirion, standing AFK for 20 minutes then going for the killing blow.

Knowing how nefarious and cunning Deathwing CAN be, if Arthas was still the Lich King when the Cataclysm occured, I'd predict a strong alliance between Twilight's Hammer and the Cult of the Damned. There'd be much stronger Scourge activity in the Eastern Kingdoms (and Kalimdor to a lesser extent) from Deathwing possibly discovering a way to funnel the undead into the territory of mortals (Portals a'la the original Horde's invasion?).

Another scenario I see playing out is a bid for power back and forth between the two. Deathwing would probably win just with raw power over Arthas if the two were to engage in direct combat.

Then bolvar would have a new chin as well as a new helm

Quote Originally Posted by GenghisBob View Post
    Another "Symphony of Frost and Flame" if you WC3 players know what I'm talking about.
    Very nicely put.

Quote Originally Posted by waitingforswtor View Post

if you mean 1v1 fight, arthas wins.
    lol
    Cake!

Deleted
    One thing not mentioned in this thread is that Arthas would require more hit rating to not miss on Deathwing... he'd need about 20% hit rating, unless he's running with a boomkin... Deathwing would only need around 10-12%. Also, he'd have better gear an much more mastery!

Dw could therefore itemize for less hit and more crit thus increasing his potential dps on simcraft. And its Dw, he's pr0, he checks simcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Warcite View Post
    I'm not sure if Deathwing was waiting for the scourge to be delt with, but lore wise, what do you think would happen if Deathwing came fourth while we were still assaulting Ice Crown and dealing with the Lich King? Which force would we go for first? Would Deathwing and Arthas fight it out? Thoughts?

he is still alive. Click on the statue in the middle of Dalaran.