The "Wrath Gate" of Cataclysm

It's a no-brainer that the quest chain leading up to and following the Wrath Gate incident is probably the best quest chain released in WoW (Wintergarde is my absolute favorite questing hub in the entire game). It may not be for some, but the point stands that this was a major event that the Devs spent a lot of time and attention to. This quest was so major it involved a well-crafted ingame cinematic, and a terrible aftermath that shook both respective factions to their foundations.
    I ask the community if such a questline exists for Cataclym. And if such a chain does not exist, what could we speculate on what it could possibly be about?

It's good to see that the war across the leveling experience are very much similar to the impact that Wrath Gate had. Especially the Worgen/Goblin start zones. However, Wrath Gate was a turning point in the war in Northrend. Years of developed lore had come into fruition with an expected, but shocking twist. It demonstrated the struggle and toll that was being taken by the factions, and gave us the reins in turning the tide of battle in a glorious and exciting campaign. It was a revelation of things to come, and an omen of inevitable war between the Horde and Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a ton of phasing in Cataclysm, so I would expect much more Wrathgate like quest goodies. However if I had to guess I would think that the "Wrathgate" of Cata would happen in the Twilight Highlands, where the main fighting seems to be going on. For sure involving Varian and Garrosh, definitely Deathwing, and hopefully Cho'gall who is a phenomenal villain.

Obviously, the occurrence of the Cataclysm will be a huge event. The falling of Greymane wall should be another excellent event.

I would really like to see something more akin to increased tensions among the Horde and Alliance as far as a "Wrathgate" like quest chain. With Garrosh on top its only a matter of time before he drops his fist on the button and does something regrettable (but totally badass like all out war). It would definitely be nice to see it leading up to somethinng like Warcraft 4, but I'm getting ahead of myself 0.o