Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

The loot you never seem to get

Ok. Probably every raider out there somewhere has at least 1 loot which they need badly, but they have or never probably will get it. I understand that loot is random but it still keeps getting on my nervs.

So what is the one or few pieces of loot which you would like to own but you have never gotten?

For me it is the tanking boots from VDW 25 man mode. I have done Valithria 25 on my paladin now 8 times on normal mode and 20 times on heroic mode, which is a total of 7 months. I have seen the normal boots once ,on our first "kill", but they went to another player. All the rest 27 times, NO BOOTS AT ALL. My Boots of Kingly Upheaval are getting dusty and this is starting to piss me off.
    musicakalife.tumblr.com (<- my blog for metal and rock music)

10+ Year Old Account
    know what you mean lol. I need frost giant's cleaver heroic but it never drops on my main but drops every single time on my alt xD

Deathbringer's Will! The damn thing never drops for me and when it does someone either has more DKP then me or out rolls me (Alt runs + pugs means we gotta roll >_>)

Death bringers will..

Whispering Fanged Skull as well as Trauma. Only time I can do 25 now is with a GDKP. Last week Trauma dropped and I bid 5kg on it. Only healer who needs it. As I start to congratulate myself and get ready to trade..a tank bids 5500 and beats me. sad face.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Paladin tokens from icc, dunno how in other realms but here its 2x vanquishers 99% of the time! I raid every week and last time i saw a paly token was 2 months ago :"(

back in vanilla i raided MC to exalted x 5 or something but i never once saw the dragonstalker pants drop.
    mostly we had 2 nemesis drop instead. i got the t3 and t2.5 instead but it was rly annoying to miss 1 part of the t2 set.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dfo

Been farming heroic Putricide since the start of April. Leather healing belt has still never dropped. Fuck that boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    University: Flagstaff, AZ Summer: Phoenix, AZ
    I'm sitting in full bis on my rogue, but if were thinking ANY loot I wouldn't mind having my second glaive.

The healer shield off marrowgar 25, ran it every week since release and never seen it on any of my toons.

It used to be bracers for my hunter for me. I had bracers from Uld 10 for the longest time. Had a friend help me make bracers from the ToC patterns because I could never get the bracers from gunship to drop (10 or 25 man). Finally one 25 man PuG, I was lucky enough to get bracers to drop and win.

Now it seems to be tokens/DBW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korvax View Post
    Been farming heroic Putricide since the start of April. Leather healing belt has still never dropped. Fuck that boss.
    I feel you, exact same situation.

Shield from marrowgar 25. Caster. It got taken from me by a Paladin with Wrathful shield. Now I know that he needed it for PvE,But I was running around in that iLvl 200 shield from badges... Never seen it drop again!

Also, that weapon from Gunship 10, I think it is.. Never drops :<
    Last edited by Nekhetyo; 2010-09-30 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Typos and added some stuff.
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still would like my Shoulderpads of Assassination from Sethekk Halls...

Been farming sindragosa for at least 5 months now and the caster trinket has only ever dropped once. When I wasn't there.

and i finally got it!
    Last edited by Jothrazz; 2010-10-04 at 04:23 AM. Reason: change in luck

/brofist
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    okay, i'm going to try a crazy new theory: i'm going to take my pants off and type this in the nude (shirts are for pussies in the first place). i will also type it slowly and in full capitalized letters so those with impaired vision can see it (though it will not be in caps, since i hold down the shift key HA).

10+ Year Old Account
    my guild has had heroic saurfang on farm since may... about 2 heroic DBW's have dropped... total!

personally, i was peeved that i never got a FULL set of tier 7.5 for my druid... every stinking dirty disgusting deathknight that had JUST hit 80 seemed to be getting all the pieces >.< its kinda funny now in retrospec :P no wait, its not!

shields in icc 25
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Raided karazhan since the week it came out on my warrior and every week since then! that bloody tanking weapon from chess NEVER dropped for me!
    Ended up farming ramps rep for the other weapon in stead! There is a lot of hate in this post ^^
    travel at the speed of light!

Deleted
    It took me 4 years to loot my T2 panties I am full set,now, at last \o/