Question RAF in Cataclysm

So from what I understand thus far we should be able to use our heirloom items on Goblins/Worgen 1-80 right? Well what about RAF XP? Has there been any word on if this will be disabled for the new races or will it be allowed? With it you essentially skip the majority of the brand new 1-60 experience created with the expansion. Would they allow us to zip by this content so easily or disable it for the first month or so and turn it back on?

Its something that has been on my mind for a little. I've since decided to roll a Worgen and so far and I am trying to think of a way to make the 1-60 experience as quick as possible. I know as of now you can make a trial account and with RAF and get the XP boost to level 20 without paying a thing. The real question here is now will they allow this in Cat and up to level 60 if you upgraded the trial to a normal account?

Well personally I'm really hoping it's allowed on Goblins / Worgens in the first few weeks / months. Maybe have it enabled but if you're using it you're unable to get a realm first? Makes sense to me!