Mount Drops - Nerfed in 4.0?

Does anyone know if they've confirmed if mount drops will be nerfed in 4.0? I assume they will be nerfing them when cata launches but will it happen in 4.0 or a later date?

I'm on the line to get Mimi's head on the 14th, i've been clearing Ulduar since release and it's finally my turn to get the mount. If 4.0 releases on the day i'm suppose to get my mount, and the drop rate is nerfed. I might cry.

Any official word?

I think it will be nerfed with the 4.0.3 patch (The Cataclysm patch) and not the 4.0.1 patch (the pre-cataclysm patch, witch will come soon). So no worries This is only guesses, but I am pretty sure of it mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    Does anyone know if they've confirmed if mount drops will be nerfed in 4.0? I assume they will be nerfing them when cata launches but will it happen in 4.0 or a later date?

I'm on the line to get Mimi's head on the 14th, i've been clearing Ulduar since release and it's finally my turn to get the mount. If 4.0 releases on the day i'm suppose to get my mount, and the drop rate is nerfed. I might cry.

Any official word?
    It will most likely not be nerfed until the release of cataclysm when we will all hit 85 and farming it because 10x more easier than it is now. (Larger health pools more damage done).
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.