Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't know.. Tirion was probably the most neutral of all people. If it was either Jaina or Sylvanas, it would be a shitstorm of "lol Horde pwned Arthas" or "lol Alliance pwned Arthas". We fought on behalf of the Ashen Verdict, good 'n neutral. Jaina and Sylvanas had already had their hopes crushed during the Halls of Reflection encounter, I doubt they'd be in a good condition to face Arthas again in battle any time soon.
    I personally wouldn't want to see every major figure showing up on the scene where it'll turn into an anime team attack. ... or they summon a Captain Planet.
    Last edited by Dalehan; 2010-10-01 at 06:55 AM.

Their are so many lore characters that Arthas screwed over so would be hard to include everyone in a way that wouldn't be stupid. The worst part is Tirion basically just soloed Arthas. Arthas could have used fury of Frostmourne to wipe the raid at any time but he was just playing with us to see if we would make powerful enough scourge. Then Tirion is like "LOL I'M A PALLY. LIGHT MAGICALLY MAKE ME SUPER POWERFUL TO BREAK ALL CC AND 1 SHOT FROSTMOURNE TO PERMA CC THIS BETRAYER OF THE LIGHT! ROFLOL!". The raid then does what a level 1 could do given enough time.

God I hate pally RP. Has to be the most half-assed crap Blizzard has ever done. Pretty sure a 12 year old wrote that script.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    I don't know.. Tirion was probably the most neutral of all people. If it was either Jaina or Sylvanas, it would be a shitstorm of "lol Horde pwned Arthas" or "lol Alliance pwned Arthas". We fought on behalf of the Ashen Verdict, good 'n neutral. Jaina and Sylvanas had already had their hopes crushed during the Halls of Reflection encounter, I doubt they'd be in a good condition to face Arthas again in battle any time soon.
    I personally wouldn't want to see every major figure showing up on the scene where it'll turn into an anime team attack. ... or they summon a Captain Planet.
    Thank you for a decent reply without calling me a troll.

Wait, people actually believe that the Lich King is dead?

Edit:Just to clarify so that I don't get banned.

Arthas is dead. Good riddance.
    But Frosmourne/the armor or w/e which is the actual Lich King is still alive.
    Currently occupying Bolvar, a somewhat more admirable human than Arthas.
    Uther was in the end-game cinematic.
    Or should i say a gheist who appears as Uther.
    We are told that "there must always be a Lich King"
    Didn't he also say "No king rules forever"

Didn't someone else say that same line..I just can't put my memory on it...

Oh well.

The Ending was a little lackluster,but still emotionally powerful, would have preferred something a little more tear jerking but w/e.

Mark my words: This isn't over.
    Last edited by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve; 2010-10-01 at 07:37 AM. Reason: bananas

i dont think most of you people know wat i a troll is.
    http://owlkinbf.blogspot.com/Theory is where good ideas come from. Practice is where good players come from.

Deleted
    Lk dead = We get shiny epix = yay lolface!
    OT: No....I really dont...

Deleted
    Thankfully they got banned, people these days don't even know what trolling means anymore. Just a few days ago I read somebody post about how there are 3 species of trolls, one being a funny troll. What the fuck, people? Trolls aren't funny, comedians are funny, trolls just make you angry, obviously or subtly. Jokes don't mean trolls. Get it right!

This thread...

IT"S A TRAP!

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    And how doesn't it make sense that he dies at the hand to someone who's devoted his entire life to fighting the Scourge?
    AND he dropped the bomb!! KABOOOOOMMMMMM!

Well as that last 10% is pointless anyway, i agree that for that last bit, Wrynn, Thrall, Jaina, Sylvanas, Mograine and everyonew who wanted a piece should have rocked up and done soemthing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Druidyo View Post
    Is it just me or did everyone who called this guy a troll get banned?

OT: I don't really keep up to date with lore at all but I still thought it was awesome.
    yes about everyone who called him a troll got banned, he isnt a troll, he just wished that jaina or sylvannas came and helped kick some ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    Well as that last 10% is pointless anyway, i agree that for that last bit, Wrynn, Thrall, Jaina, Sylvanas, Mograine and everyonew who wanted a piece should have rocked up and done soemthing.
    I remember fighting Archimonde in Hyjal Past and well - the wisps coming in at 10%, making you invulnerable and killing him made sense. There you had the sense of actually having an army backing you rather than... well a paladin. If they'd thought really long and hard about it - personally anyway - I think Tirin freeing himself, shattering Frostmourne and allowing the imprisoned souls free to fight against the LK in addition to him and your 10/ 25 man group. As Arthas's father popped out that's not too far fetched, even if similar to the Archimonde fight in some ways. Different in others but there you have it.

The whole "are they strong enough for the scourge" idea doesn't make sense as... well your raid has just broken into the LK's last defense, killed all his generals and are there for him. Judging by the fact he's just abducted whole groups of races in the last War, brainwashed them and pitted them against each other he'd probably take that as good enough rather than turning paladins into ice cubes. The fact that there wasn't really any play on random players controlled by him (say inner demons on Leo the Blind's encounter back in SSC or Gorefiend's ghosts in BT) was a little disappointing. Just using TBC examples there.

Granted I'd have found Sylvanas popping up, firing an arrow and pinning the LK to the floor in the last 10% hilarious. But then meh - I'd have switched ICC with Ulduar as - no offense - but old god escaping and driving people insane seems a little more immediate than some emo DK on an ice box that a paladin can one shot. Not wanting to trivilialise Arthas but... the LK encounter kind of did that.

I thought the dialog was waaay too cheesy.

Lich King didn die by the hand of Tiron.
    THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A LICH KING

Arthas died, but not the Lich King.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't actually have anything to add to this conversation. I just felt like expressing alarm at how many people got banned on the first page. :l

Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    I don't actually have anything to add to this conversation. I just felt like expressing alarm at how many people got banned on the first page. :l
    Then they shouldnt troll themselves.

On topic: I was actually amused by the fact that Tirion only broke the freaking sword and he got all the glory (the statue in middle of dalaran) ... he didnt even wipe 13964 times on Defile ... fucking pusseh...

besides the legendary quest, i was abit upset to find that there was no regular quest to kill LK.. srsly... not even some dude offering 50c to go kill him. Yet i can go around jousting making hella gold?