Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    I don't bother buffing PvE heroes who get wiped on the floor within 2 mins. :<
    Because wearing PvP gear makes you immune to buffs? It's pretty sad how shitty the arguments are that you have to resort to in order to defend your scrubdom.

E: I really love when people take BG's seriously.
    I really like it when the only argument someone has left is "Y SO SRS LOL".

I do it just to escape the damned constraint on my camera and have a 6.1k gs in my pvp gearz

Granted I usually wait for buffs. So guess there are exceptions to your little "rule"

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    1) Install Gear Score Light
    2) Queue Eye of the Storm
    3) While waiting for the match to start, zoom camera so that you can read titles next to the friendly players name plates
    4) Observe the stupid player who just trick-mounted and left the pre-match bubble and CANNOT be targeted by individual buffs

The player outside the bubble is either "the Patient" or has a gear score of < 5500.. or both.

It became scary when, months later, I realized there wasn't a single exception to the rule.
    <-- full wrathful warrior with shadowmourne 6.6k gs "of the shattered sun" consider ur logic broken

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manageri View Post
    People who don't buff in a BG should get an automatic kick and a week long deserter debuff.

This. And same should apply to those 4 people who are too busy digging their nose while you are in the middle of them slowly dying from a DoT that they could easily dispel.

Quote Originally Posted by killerchicken View Post
    <-- full wrathful warrior with shadowmourne 6.6k gs "of the shattered sun" consider ur logic broken

Just another proof that a even complete dumbass imbecil can be boosted to Shadowmourne and high GS.

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    1) Install Gear Score Light
    Stopped reading here.

5.8k gs rogue with wrathful 264 ilvl weapons "of the nightfall" title and i always leave the bubble.

The only I think I've ever been buffed in PvE gear has probably been on my Protection Warrior, because for them PvE gear > PvP gear, that's probably the only acception.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Why would you not use Group Buffs anyway..?

I'm on 6050 GS, the Insane and I jump out every single time just because staying inside the small pink bubble with 14 other people gives me headaches.
    this. not to mention that some idiot always spams jump or /train or whatever in there. anything to get away from them

also over 6k gs (or so I'm told, don't have the addon myself, but i assume full wrathful = over 6k) and don't have "the patient" title. (it's not even an option, i don't do lol5mans)

oh yeah, and group buffs. name one single target only buff that's worth sitting in the bubble for? I had some mage RAGEEEE for an entire 5 minutes before finally leaving the BG about not being able to cast slowfall on people outside the bubble.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

I go outside the bubble after people have finished buffing... but with Perky Pug in tow :<

I'm a priest using Twilight Vanquisher in mostly relentless with a few pieces of wrathful. I get out first thing and hit my prayers.

Or on my shaman, who is Full relentless with a few pieces of wrathful using Starcaller title, I get out first thing and sit on top of the bubble.

Battlemaster, Arena Master, 6.2k gear, Bloodsaild Admiral is the title I use, feral druid... and I do all the time. I hate being jailed in an electric chewing-gum bubble. So I'm a exception on your rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nightfall Druid here 5.8 k gs and I. Always out of the bubble. Have 1300 rating as well so I don't think your test works very well sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway, way way way way way way way way north.
    6.4k gs PvE and 6.2 or 6.3 in PvP, full Wrathful, got Ironbound Proto, TotGC in january, both ICC drakes and soon to be Shadowmourne and hopefully Arena Master, and yeah, I do it :>
    Death Knight Main
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Protqt View Post
    I click
    I keyboard turn
    I never go LoS

Oh, did I forget to say that I got glad as LSD?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manageri View Post
    Ever heard of paladins?
    Yes, I've heared of them.
    Oh, Paladins that actually use their buffs on anyone except themselves? No, never heared of.

Quote Originally Posted by killerchicken View Post
    daaaaaaayuuuuuuum

credits: Supernerd

Well, when on my mage, it's kind of hard to buff dampen magic rank 1 trash as a group buff.. And a slow fall for a slightly faster cap. On pally, obviously some times I need singles. Also, people who understand the concept of not being the only one in the world and the center of galaxy, will give everything they reasonably can to make the most out of situation. Druid Thorns come to mind.