Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

What would you ninja-loot if you could ?

There is always this item, that never dropps, that no matter how many runs you did, you lost to rolls or not enough dkp.

For 3 years on retail servers, i never ninjaed anything, but i was there so many times, when someone did this, they have even ninjaed a few items on tbc and wotlk , that I desired the most. IMO ninja-loot SHOULD be bannable - a day, a week, a month than permabann, yeah this will be great.

And back to the question - what would you ninja, if you are master looter and theoretically you can?

My choise is : Tempest of Chaos http://www.wowhead.com/item=30910
    dropped 2 times to me, 1 lost to dkp, 1 ninjaed by ML)

10+ Year Old Account
    I ninja loot the hearts and effections of everyone I group with.

Why?

BECAUSE I AM A WARRIOR!!!
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

The phoenix mount of TK, definitely.

Guess some ultra rare drop mount.

I once ninjead a bryntroll for me and a bone spike for my girlfriend on a retarded server that we got tired of. Was pretty funny, then you know what we did, so not regreting it.

Deleted
    To get even or have revenge to someone I know is a ninja - the green level 60 mail boots he always didnt want but isnt getting now either.

Otherwise, nothing. Only item I would be tempted to ninja is ashes of A'lar though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tholl View Post
    I ninja loot the hearts and effections of everyone I group with.
    Ninjaing the hearts will become a bloodbath

I get what you are trying to say but I would never ninja.

The loot I'd most want to win is this though Mimiron's Head
    Last edited by ShamanLicksYourFace; 2010-10-01 at 02:06 PM.
    Yes. That Shaman Just Licked Your face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellbert View Post
    ^This just because it's such a sweet mount and you still can't solo it, not yet at least.

I will ninja the skulls out of every fricken ninja tank/healer that snags the dps trinket when you are trying to get that one last item you need that will get you set to raid...Grrrrr I hate them!
    "I heard Shadowmourne procs naked ladies..."
    The rapture took my paladin - May 21, 2011
    In a recent online survey, 100% of the population uses the internet.

I wouldn't. Not because I feel morally superior to everybody else, but my conscience just doesn't allow it.

Deleted
    Nothing, to be honest. Gear doesn't matter that much to me.

I mean, if I had to, probably a healing off-hand from ICC25. There are like NO options between icc25 and HoR

Quote Originally Posted by Dellbert View Post
    This. Pretty much the only item in the game I've ever deemed worthy of ninja looting.

Of course, it'll probably be doable with 3-4 pretty easily in Cata so it may just not be worth ninja looting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinen View Post
    Guess some ultra rare drop mount.

I once ninjead a bryntroll for me and a bone spike for my girlfriend on a retarded server that we got tired of. Was pretty funny, then you know what we did, so not regreting it.
    I've been witness to pre-transfer ninja many times (one time - DBW and 2x hc tokens^^), that an evil masterplan

Ashes of Al'Ar and Onyxian Drake, definitley.
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jektar View Post
    ^This just because it's such a sweet mount and you still can't solo it, not yet at least.
    Druids ftw. I got the coolest looking mount as my flight form

I really don't care about virtual stuff enough to ever ninja. Unless somewhere there's a pony mount of course, if I ninja that it'd be DW's bad influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Chowderman View Post
    I will ninja the skulls out of every fricken ninja tank/healer that snags the dps trinket when you are trying to get that one last item you need that will get you set to raid...Grrrrr I hate them!
    Yes, i would do that too. Ninjaing should be permaban if you ask me

roll back in vanilla with the time machine and ninja DEoI+carapace+eye - I still remember when one of our guild members did it and the small tear that showed up in my eye :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by backdraft View Post
    There is always this item, that never dropps, that no matter how many runs you did, you lost to rolls or not enough dkp.

For 3 years on retail servers, i never ninjaed anything, but i was there so many times, when someone did this, they have even ninjaed a few items on tbc and wotlk , that I desired the most. IMO ninja-loot SHOULD be bannable - a day, a week, a month than permabann, yeah this will be great.

And back to the question - what would you ninja, if you are master looter and theoretically you can?

My choise is : Tempest of Chaos http://www.wowhead.com/item=30910
    dropped 2 times to me, 1 lost to dkp, 1 ninjaed by ML)
    uuuuhm, it is?
    it wasn't for a long time, but it's bannable for a while now, i think since patch 3.3.
    if enough players contact a gm about a person who ninjad, this person may get a ban (72h i think). if an item is locked, that has to be said in the raidchat for everyone to see (vent ect don't count), otherwise it's ninjaing too.

edit:
    OT: i'd never ninja an item and i've done many guild and pug raids as either readleader, lootmaster, or both. and there isn't any item i totally want to have at the moment either.

but the closest would probably have been the priest t5 shoulder pieces (the angel wings!) from lootreaver. all priests in my guild had them, even the one who just joined the guild got them before me, because i couldn't participate in all raids, and it never dropped when i was in the raid.
    but finally one of the druids felt sorry and passed them to me when they finally dropped, although he would have spended more dkp than i even had at that moment. i still use them in my style-set
    Last edited by Sy; 2010-10-01 at 02:12 PM.

Deleted
    Love