Dualscreening WoW

Hi
    I've recently aquired a 17" screen (i know lul its tiny), and plugged it in just for lulz, now im really wanting to make some magic happen with it - i need some help tho
    My main screen is 19" and normally while dualscreening i just have wow running only on this monitor, and the smaller one i use for music player, internet, the likes.

What i'd like to do is be able to have my secondary screen have my recount, chat frames, bags, etc etc.. all the stuff you really dont need on your primary screen if there's a way to avoid it.
    So i did abit toying with settings, tweaking the best i've learned - and now im stuck.

So my problem is:
    For every setup i've been able to find that runs dualscreen, both screens use fairly simular resolutions (if not exactly alike) and therefore dont really pose a problem of simply stretching.
    However, my screens run 1280x1024 and 1024x768 which basicly gives me the problem that when i stretch the resolution (instead of simply doing split screens like i am atm) my main monitor "adapts" to the shitty resolution of the other screen, basicly making the entire stretch resolution not a whole lot larger than my original one i had on primary screen alone.
    Running wow on this resolution is griddy, i simply wont be able to play with a low resolution like that (its like a 15" screens resolution expanded to fit a 19" - which looks like *beep*)

So my question is this: is there any way to avoid such major resolution loss from stretching, which doesnt involve buying a new monitor?

The thing i was hoping to exist is some software to sort of trick my secondary monitor into thinking its bigger, and basicly allowing some resolution outside the frame of the actual screen.. god i hope that made sense to anyone but me..
    Basicly, i want some sort of software that will make my primary screen have exactly the same resolution when i try and stretch my desktop.

(btw i would have posted some screenshots of how it looks now and how i want it to look, but cant post links yet)
    Last edited by Entrokera; 2010-10-02 at 05:01 AM.

Deleted
    You can't make a monitor display a resolution it wasn't made for (without pixel loss).

As for your screenshots, just post the link and cut off the http://www. part. I'll fix them for you.