Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Alliance are D-bags, Horde are A-holes

Deal with it.

Dissolving into a freaking flamewar over what faction you play is incredibly immature and dumb.
    You love your faction, that's cool with me.

Honestly don't expect any reply or constructive arguement with this, just wanted to speak my mind.
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid..."
    -A. Einstein.

15+ Year Old Account
    this thread is going places

Quote Originally Posted by Juggynaut View Post
    "One does not simply pogo stick and jump rope into Mordor!"
    Like your quote bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    So you log out in The Park...

...and the Shattering hits. What happens to your character?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aervalis View Post
    "You were great, sorry about the burning sensation, call me....Love, Deathwing"

10+ Year Old Account
    I could care less tbh,i just factioned over to the Murlocs.

And I thought complaining about gear score debates were old... this one is older than time itself. @_@

In this debate, I vote third party.

Dear god, the thread title was so misleading. I thought you were going to start a faction war. Really though, it's true. everyone's a jerk online, one faction isn't better/cooler/whatever than the other. your faction pride is nothing but your extreme addiction to the game showing through, and shouldn't be flaunted.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Laytnor View Post
    The internet is filled with 12 years olds and retards, no matter where you go.
    that's a bit more accurate.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Laytnor View Post
    WoW is filled with 12 years olds and retards, no matter which faction.
    You forgot people who never leave their basement (aka dungeon nerds) :P

10+ Year Old Account
    true, true
    So why, I ask, it just doesn't make much sense
    That a man of my stature should have to wear a dress
    I mean what, may I inquire, were you thinking on that day
    When you conjured up for a man like me a robe that looks so gay

Deleted
    i agree. might be the other way around though. oh well, whatever.

Deleted
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Deleted
    Why do you want to stop people doing it when you give them a push to start it again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelios View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Khronical View Post
    Read my sig
    did they finally ban that troll? i haven't seen its foul rot around for a while.

---------- Post added 2010-10-02 at 08:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Conclusion?
    It's the internet, you will meet rude and dumb people, starting flame wars is just... yeah I can't find words for it.

And yeah, I agree with you OP.
    natural i think is the word your looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    What!

A D-bag is a much worse insult than A-hole. HORDE FANBOY BASTARD!!!!!!!!

No but really, the internet is full of retards no matter where you are, it doesn't matter if you are on red team or blue team. Children aren't scared away by pixelated green creatures that are essentially hunchbacked, muscular humans with big teeth, but they also don't flock to the perceived "good guys" so they can slay the "evil horde" just like Aragorn did.

Regardless, soon this thread will be gone and the overly patriotic "Lok'tar Ogar" people will emerge from their basements to combat the overly egotistical draenei lovers. A flamewar is in process, and this site, is the chosen battleground.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
    I might get flamed for having this as my first post but whatever
    this quote made my day

I take offence to that. I play alliance but I'm clearly more of an asshole than a douchebag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I'll be rolling a goblin in Cataclysm(at some point), I think this is an excellent time to practice and capitalize on the flame wars.

Get your "HORDE SUCKS" T-shirt HERE! Buy three and get a FREE I <3 the Alliance tabard with your CHOICE of racial leader! (only applicable in select locations)

*switches stalls quickly*

Get your "ALLIANCE BLOWS" hoodies here! Apply for our loyalty program and you'll recieve a (relatively) FREE punching bag with King Varian's face enchanted on it!

The OP pretty much said it all.

If you have any contact whatsover with WoW or its fanbase, it's inevitable that you're going to run into wank and smack-talk. Faction is irrelevant to the exact amounts or ratios thereof.