Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow that sucks :/

but i have to be honest, the "Zombaken" or whatever you called them look amazing with no bones

oh wow, thanks for the post, interesting

This was...interesting to say the least. A really nice read seeing how most of us westerners are completely oblivious to everything that's not happening right in front of our faces and are quick to judge without much knowledge, so this was quite refreshing to get it right from the source.

Although I must say, the forsaken do look better in the Chinese model. I wish they would add that as a customization in the near future ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I get while you guys turn to gold farming and power leveling over there. The rest of the game sounds awful.

Some of this stuff makes me blink a couple of times to make sure I read it correctly. What is wrong with China? Seriously.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by barbiecn View Post
    I hope some of you guys stop freaking out and being ignorant because of this chinese WoW thread, if u have never been there, u shouldn't be so judgmental. I've lived here for 20+ years and I'm happy with my life here most of the time.
    Ignorance is bliss in the world sadly. It is frustrating though.