Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    Classic had its huntards + omg-op-shamans, TBC had its bloodelves and ally-shamans, wotlk has its death knights, just wait a few months and the hate will find a new target...
    Team Jacob Worgen

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Team Jacob Worgen
    So, so true. I am thinking it will rise up as the #1 played race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    So, so true. I am thinking it will rise up as the #1 played race.
    I think it's a bit unfair though. In order to balance out the number of Twilight Fanbois, the horde should have a glittering Vampire race. This way we'll get all of them on alliance side. I only hope that the Team Edward people transfer horde so that they can kill werewolves in rated BGs.

I played a DK from release to about 3.3.3. Ye I remember good old days when DKs were so freaking OP that it was insane. Soloing group quests, insane threat from old Unholy Blight, superior tanking cooldowns, old totally unbalanced Death Strike... Ye it was wild. DKs recieved some well deserved nerfs all trough Wrath to the point that they are finally balanced altrough I dont really like drastic changes that has been made to their talent trees. Instead of being unique, they now feel to me like a weird mix of Enh Shammies, Rogues and Arms Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    I think it's a bit unfair though. In order to balance out the number of Twilight Fanbois, the horde should have a glittering Vampire race. This way we'll get all of them on alliance side. I only hope that the Team Edward people transfer horde so that they can kill werewolves in rated BGs.
    ... I hate you. If something like this ever gets implemented, I would enrage and force Blizzard to make it able for me to put on 'at war' status with them.

And then use Volley on all of them with my special Holywater-infused Silver bullets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by berree View Post
    No such thing as "old timer deathknights" :P
    This.

15+ Year Old Account
    it sucked when 32/39 died and we didn't have Threat of Thassarian lol

i never liked 32/39 playstyle much. i mean it was cool just slaughtering everyone on dps meters, but the style itself wasn't that fun.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

really calling us Veterans or Old-timers isn't really accurate, I rolled a DK day one, got fed up and bored during Ulduar

Maybe the changes will refresh my interest

how does you getting bored with the class make the oldest dks not vets?

those two things have..so...so very little to do with one another
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

I am sorry, it is just your avatar is distracting me. Excuse me one sec, BAHAHAHAHAH

I have stuck through with my DK since WoTLK launch, hopefully cata changes are good

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    how does you getting bored with the class make the oldest dks not vets?

those two things have..so...so very little to do with one another
    So it was random, whats your point?

Sure DK's have been nerfed and buffed and balanced, tweaked, twerked, experimented on and at times maybe ignored

Doesn't change the fact the DK feels almost the exact same in every spec until probably the rise of DW Frost, I'm glad to see a change up on strikes and rune interaction

makes things different

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    And then use Volley on all of them with my special Holywater-infused Silver bullets.
    Hate to break it to you, but Volley has gone the way of Mankirk's Wife in 4.0

I used my dk a kinda joke upuntill toc was released then i rerolled him, never looked back cant really call dks old timers tho.. they are still free lvl 80s and 80% of dks out are just friends using mates accounts and things.

Quote Originally Posted by theomegapoint View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but Volley has gone the way of Mankirk's Wife in 4.0
    I know, it's just the animation is so much cooler than that of the new aoe Multi-shot. D:

Played a hunter from the AQ patch all the way up till Wrath. Played enough on my hunter the first day to get 80% to 71 (read, a few hours) then rolled a dk cuz everyone told me their start zone was cool. Never looked back.

On a side note, I miss the old 5/45/21 dw frost spec in naxx with howling blast, frost strike, perma-ghoul and gargoyle. Good times, good times (never was a fan of the dw shadowfrost 0/32/39 spec, too many people rolled it)
    "Isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit." - The Tick

And yes, it is an exploding beer.

Antisaintz - Because, well, I wuv my dk

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember the old Death and Decay glyph? Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Frosty View Post
    Oh god yes.

Also, not sure if it has been mentioned, but I miss the old unholy blight.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Frosty View Post
    Still remember that as if it was yesterday.

WSG flag room with entire horde team coming in.

DnD in the entire lot of them and lol as they run around constantly with no DR