Thread: 30% nerf

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

30% nerf

Hey guys,

Anyone knows if the 30% nerf will come when 4.0.1. hits?
    Or does it come with 4.0.3.?

Greetz
    Thodero

30% nerf what are you talking about tehy arn't nerfing like tehy did in BC thats what the 30% buff in icc is for

Quote Originally Posted by thodero View Post
    Hey guys,

Anyone knows if the 30% nerf will come when 4.0.1. hits?
    Or does it come with 4.0.3.?

Greetz
    Thodero
    I think your post needs 70% more clarity, perhaps what you're refering to.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Soldier
    ...And he herded two of each animal on to a boat and he BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE. And that is why when a bunch of animals are together, its called a zoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Soldier
    ...Unless its a farm!

there isnt one. the icc buff was the 30% nerf off wotlk in 4.0 it will be removed but our health pools/dps/healing will go up by about the same amount depending on class
    http://owlkinbf.blogspot.com/Theory is where good ideas come from. Practice is where good players come from.

i think he's talking about the disappearance of the 30% buff when patch hits.

either never at all or one month before the end, just so you can finish everything for free

Deleted
    Aaah oke,

Nvm then :P
    I thought they were going to do the same as they did with tbc. Seems i was wrong

Thx for the replies

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillybear View Post
    there isnt one. the icc buff was the 30% nerf off wotlk in 4.0 it will be removed but our health pools/dps/healing will go up by about the same amount depending on class
    Do you just make things up at random to post?

---------- Post added 2010-10-02 at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meadros View Post
    i think he's talking about the disappearance of the 30% buff when patch hits.

He's talking about the 30 percent health reduction nerf all the raids got in 3.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Groznar View Post
    Do you just make things up at random to post?

your a comeplete idiot, the 30% icc buff was blizzards way of nerfing the content, in tbc at 3.0 they just nerfed boss health by 30% instead of giving people a 30% damage/healing buff. if you have played on the ptr you would know that the average health pool is over 30k so yes health has been increased. every class that ive played as far as dps and healing is concerned has had their hps/dps increased. the icc 30% buff will be removed in 4.0 so to answer ur question i actually understand the way that the game is changing and you simply have no clue.
    Last edited by Dillybear; 2010-10-02 at 11:21 PM.
    http://owlkinbf.blogspot.com/Theory is where good ideas come from. Practice is where good players come from.

Deleted
    your a comeplete idiot, the 30% icc buff was blizzards way of nerfing the content, in tbc at 3.0 they just nerfed boss health by 30% instead of giving people a 30% damage/healing buff. if you have played on the ptr you would know that the average health pool is over 30k so yes health has been increased. every class that ive played as far as dps and healing is concerned has had their hps/dps increased. the icc 30% buff will be removed in 4.0 so to answer ur question know i actually understand the way that the game is changing and you simply have no clue.
    Blizzard never said for sure that the buff was going. They said they MIGHT remove it, but that's certainly not a 100% answer.

In fact looking at numbers on the PTR, if they remove the 30% they're going to make ICC harder, and in fact is unlikely to happen for that reason. Damage/Healing/Health hasn't increased by 30% or more across the board.

Deleted
    your a comeplete idiot, the 30% icc buff was blizzards way of nerfing the content, in tbc at 3.0 they just nerfed boss health by 30% instead of giving people a 30% damage/healing buff. if you have played on the ptr you would know that the average health pool is over 30k so yes health has been increased. every class that ive played as far as dps and healing is concerned has had their hps/dps increased. the icc 30% buff will be removed in 4.0 so to answer ur question i actually understand the way that the game is changing and you simply have no clue.
    First, stop flaming. You don't know for sure if they're going to remove the 30% buff. Yes Blizzard said they might remove it, but it's not set in stone yet. We shall see when 4.0.1 comes.

10+ Year Old Account
    chill of the throne (-20% dodge) is going away in 4.0.

cant find a blue post but this is pretty close to it

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...26372977&sid=1
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    You might wanna read your own posts before hitting the "post" button, jesus...

And no, not all classes have had their DPS/HPS increased, some are much MUCH worse, some are better.

There's no confirmation posted that they're removing the ICC buff.
    The nerf to boss health in TBC came very shortly before WotLK hit, stop talking out your ass.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

except that the buff is gone on both the beta and ptr and with the patch hitting with in 2 weeks there is very little reason to suspect that its getting put back in the build. and yes health by non tanks has increase by almost 30% seing as how on my 7 80s i copied over al had ~20-25k health and now have upwards of 35k no shit its not exact 30% thats why i used terms like "about". and your right i havent played all classes but as far as an elemental shaman, balance druid, shadow priest, frost mage i can pull over 10k dps on a dummy with out using a single cd, so if other specs arent doing that then that is something i can almost garentee they will be balanced upwards not the other way around, every x.0 has made people more powerful sinnce they are balancing for 85 not 80 blizz already said if peoples damage were out of control they would put a debuff(for bg's/arena) that only implys increased damage.
    yes it might come back but as of now its gone, but guess wat ITS THE BETA/PTR its all subject to change, just stop crying and hoping blizz makes this shit easier then they already did.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    your a comeplete idiot
    Never gets old.

I haven't heard anything one way or another about either Hellscream's Warsong/Strength of Wrynn or Chill of the Throne being removed. Can someone provide a blue post that sheds some light on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote View Post
    I haven't heard anything one way or another about either Hellscream's Warsong/Strength of Wrynn or Chill of the Throne being removed. Can someone provide a blue post that sheds some light on this?
    I didn't see a blue post but on the PTR there is no longer a buff for us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote View Post
    chill of the throne is gone. found it in the ptr patch notes

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...25675995&sid=1
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Max Del View Post
    chill of the throne is gone. found it in the ptr patch notes

link removed due to lack of posts
    Thank you very much kind sir.