Deleted

So many release dates!

Soo.. Amazon has said January... Gameshop said 1st of Novomber a few months back, Wowhead is saying 7/12, and uses a article with "Less than 12.7%" to back it up... Which has to mean its before 7th of the 12 using logic? Hell some guy I talked to Thought itd be out on halloween... Just thought id share all of this randomness ^_^

Cataclysmic Event less than 12.7.

Cataclysm Event before 12/7.

4.0.3 before 12/7.

That's really all you can infer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't listen to anyone but Blizzard about the release. Whatever they say you can't really trust them until Blizzard officially announces the release date, which is basicly when they know there won't be anymore delay.

@Jeina it was less than 12.7% not good to always speculate about everything :P

blizzard stated that season 9 starts 14/12 and that cata launch one week before that so that makes it 7/12

My guess is sometime early December.
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

Gamestop and Amazon have no idea, they have to set a phoney date into their systems so they can start accepting pre-orders.
    If you want a realistic release date, check MMO champ or wait untill Blizz confirms one

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Don't listen to anyone but Blizzard about the release. Whatever they say you can't really trust them until Blizzard officially announces the release date, which is basicly when they know there won't be anymore delay.

@Jeina it was less than 12.7% not good to always speculate about everything :P
    All I said was that all you could infer from the "less than 12.7%" statement was that patch 4.0.3, the Cataclysm Event Patch, will drop before 12/7/2010. I don't think anyone will disagree with me on this assumption.
    Last edited by Jeina; 2010-10-02 at 11:18 PM.

Since they said that 4.0.3 will release before Cataclysm, that wouldn't be to surprising. Whether Cata makes that date remains to be seen.

Other than that, it will come when it comes. Until Blizzard actually tells us no date is set.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please see the release date sticky.