Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Frost badge (justice point) gear from heroics tomorrow?

seeing as both frost and triumph get converted to justice points tomorrow does that mean that we'll be able to farm heroics tomorrow and get all of the current badge gear for our alts?

Yes, you'll be able to buy Frost gear from the points you get doing heroics.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

10+ Year Old Account
    yay I get to gear all of my alts before cata

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    yay I get to gear all of my alts before cata
    And then replace that gear you just bought in one level. Yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    And then replace that gear you just bought in one level. Yay!
    oh I know, but it gives me stuff to do till cata

oh I know, but it gives me stuff to do till cata
    Yeah exactly. I know it'll be replaced as soon as I hit 81 but it gives me something to do for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    seeing as both frost and triumph get converted to justice points tomorrow does that mean that we'll be able to farm heroics tomorrow and get all of the current badge gear for our alts?
    No since tomorrow you won't be able to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna start running heroics and start saving my JP for lvl 85

Yeap and the ammount of points is on the front page i think.
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

being able to finish my dk's last 2 pieces of tier 10 fasters gonna be a lot more fun than just doing the random once a day. Hopefully after todays maintenance will have dps queing in the random and not waiting for 30+ minutes again.

I downgraded all my badges to Conquest since I don't need anything from them, I think I'll get a little over 1k gold when the patch hits.

Infractions: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    No since tomorrow you won't be able to play.
    This.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Will i be able to buy ICC 25 Heroic Items with JP?
    Just the chest missing for full gear lol

All pointless if you ask me, I'd rather spend this time leveling up a new character. Now they're handing out Tier10 to all the noobs that I would rather not Raid side by side with. Best to just save up for Cataclysm, unless you're the kind that only plays 1 character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SeToY View Post
    Will i be able to buy ICC 25 Heroic Items with JP?
    Just the chest missing for full gear lol
    Nope. You still need tokens for the heroic gear.

Hmmm too bad Thanks anyway.

If you insist on farming out JP, you would be much better served by purchasing heirlooms. Unless you're one of those weird guys that only play one character ever.
    As has been stated, you'll get to bask in the glory of your t10 for all of ONE level. Quest greens in Hyjal outstrip most of t10 25man gear.
    Blizz are not making the same mistake they made in Wrath, letting you keep top-tier shit all the way to the new level cap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to purchase all the heirlooms so I got them twice atm, after that sure I guess the points can be used to gear up

Also expect to exchange the regular icc 10 by 83 latest - 85 if you are very persistant at keeping your gear , but won´t be able to use it well in heroics though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    If you insist on farming out JP, you would be much better served by purchasing heirlooms. Unless you're one of those weird guys that only play one character ever.
    As has been stated, you'll get to bask in the glory of your t10 for all of ONE level. Quest greens in Hyjal outstrip most of t10 25man gear.
    Blizz are not making the same mistake they made in Wrath, letting you keep top-tier shit all the way to the new level cap.
    It will still make for some Bitching RP gear, though.