Poll: Do you make an effort to get achievements on every single character?

Are you an achievement whore on multiple characters?

Do you feel the need to get holiday/event achievements on multiple characters? I've got plenty of friends who have to log on every single one of their 80's (and sometimes lower level characters as well) to get every single holiday/event achievement. Personally, I'm the type of person that designates one character (my warrior) to getting all those achievements. To me, it's enough of a pain in the butt to beat the RNG boss on one character, much less on multiple characters.

How about you?

I do the holiday bosses on all my toons, if i'm feeling upto it. Mounts, pets, and random boes are always a nice thing. I don't collect every achivement, just because i'm lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosic View Post
    I do the holiday bosses on all my toons, if i'm feeling upto it. Mounts, pets, and random boes are always a nice thing. I don't collect every achivement, just because i'm lazy.
    ^^ Exactly how I tackle holidays in-game.

Basseru
    I just managed to get 8000 achivementpoints, which isnt that much but I've never got it before. Still I can't bother at all of doing achivements on my alt, and that's also one of the reason I'm having a hard time to change to another character, just because I need to do all those achivments I've already completed on my main.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosic View Post
    I do the holiday bosses on all my toons
    same here,

if the achievement are doable without spending days on them, i do them on all my toons
    ex: i have the beerfest titles on all my lvl 80 toons (x9), well that and the fact, that it is the third year the event's achievements are available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I have one main where I try to sort all achievements. So when it comes down to those holidays, she has most of it, so I do them again this year on my prefered alt. Achievements like the one for Cata now, getting the elemental buffs, are easy, so I have them on almost all chars soon... And trying right now to get an Ulduar Drake for my alt, which will be my main (again) in Cata. Right now my guild doesn't raid til Cata, so I am bored and try to get some of the achievements on alts as well, when I have spare time in the evenings

Many thanks to Mystyka for creating my signature!

I am far too lazy and don't have the time to get all the achievements on all my characters. I do tend to do holiday bosses though, but not all the achievements. My shaman (main) is where i get all my achievements. However, in the case of my DK i wanted 'the hallowed' title, so i did all the hallows end achievements in that case.

I enjoy trying to get as many achievements as I can. I have two mains that I go between and then a few other characters that I do the holiday achievements on. I like the achievements you don't need a group or raid to finish, gives me things to do besides grind dailies over and over when it's not a raid night.

I do everything on my main and with my other characters I just get those achievements that are easy to get while doing normal stuff (like event bosses for points)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?