Thread: Boreddd

Deleted

Boreddd

Sooo... I have a 80 paladin tank, a 80 balance druid and a 80 restoration shaman. Also have a bunch of alts such as a 29 hunter, 56 priest.

Was really loving playing just last week when my shaman hit 80 and i started gearing, now i am raid ready the excitement has dropped.

To the point, i am pretty bored, my alts are boring me also, not sure on what i want to do in game, anyone have any suggestions on what i could do, or how i can get some excitement back in the game?

Cheers, Humpo.

Deleted
    When the boredom hits, I usually just take a few weeks off - that should do the trick. If that doesn't work then yeah, I'm all out of ideas at the moment.

Hey, you think you're bored? Level all ten classes to 80 like i did. I didnt play for 4 days after that exhaustion Fun though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

We're a few days away from a patch, just hang in there I guess.

I found myself bored
    I went for a few achievements on my new main, and now im just farming, making money in any way i can, doing old raids just hording gold ready for cataclysm, i know, the next 2 months are going to fly by, im sitting at around 20k now, im just so into making money atm i dont want to stop , i made the mistake of going into Wotlk with no money what so ever xD, the more moneys the better i say, and besides.. patch 4.0.1 isnt far, lots to look forward too
    Classic WoW.

Deleted
    Well, due to it getting colder here in England my mates and i aren't going out so often, i find myself sat around with alot more time, so i have alot more time to play, really annoying position tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHumpo View Post
    Well, due to it getting colder here in England my mates and i aren't going out so often, i find myself sat around with alot more time, so i have alot more time to play, really annoying position tbh.
    England is always cold though :P

You could try gathering up emblems, in the next patch you will be able to buy Tier 10. As the Frost/Triumph emblems will be converted into Justice Points.