Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz View Post
    You found warlocks not to be fun at all? I guess you have to be just a bit cruel in order to qualify as one of us /evil laugh
    Am I the only one who looked at his avatar as he said this and became scared shitless?

Quote Originally Posted by kalky View Post
    Our only downside is bag space.....my bank is full, not a single free spot and I have all 22 slot bags there.....same as my bags and backpack, maybe few slots free.

Yes, pve gear, pvp gear, offspec gear, another set of offpsec for pvp, vanity items (pretty much every tier set ingame, various trinkets that I had to spill my blood for at the time, all idols etc).
    This post is so true. Need more bag space T_T

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz View Post
    You found warlocks not to be fun at all? I guess you have to be just a bit cruel in order to qualify as one of us /evil laugh
    Warlocks are my second favorite class atm, and coincidentally was also the second toon i ever made(after 5 years i'm finally leveling it). Druid was first for both

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is for you, buddy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAMNXbX4KW8

Yay for druids!

I have many 80s, but my druid was my first and still my favorite.
    I am a filthy casual!

haha good to know.. i played a moonkin in naxx up to ulduar content, i was beating mages and locks til ulduar hardmodes, i think its cuz they gave us a bugged set bonus lolz

I did some duels in ptr as my moonkin and found they are pretty powerful, with crittable dots and hots, healing seems alot better...but they still have the same drawback in grouped pvp, and thats moonkin form...its like an enemy player magnet, they see a giant owl chicken and for some reason they drop everything to nuke the it down.

Left alone moonkins are dangerous (like many other classes) but it seems moonkin form is a flag for the enemy faction. If I go into battle with a mage, warlock and elemental shaman 9 times out of 10 Im going to be dropped first because Im a giant freaky owl beast...this is why I might go feral for rated battlegrounds, people tend to ignore you more, you can still hit like a truck...you still have the cc and the self healing...you also have bear form if things get ugly, and with harder hitting mangles, more forgiving rotation and skull bash, seems like ferals a nice option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Yeah I have uh... four druids actually. Three of them are resto/balance, obviously I love them
    I have 2 and i'm thinking of making a new one in Cata (worgen) so ye... you're not alone