Jewelcrafting in Cata

So I notice their isn't a lot of information about Jewelcrafting in Cata, I've searched for this but have found nothing.

Dalaran tokens, completely useless in Cata and should just buy dragon's eyes with them before the expac?

Thanks

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not much is happening just replacing old gems with new gems BUT WITH DIFFENT NAMES!!!
    Chimera's eye, dream emerald, etc etc. Though Ive heard there is some vanity items that are getting implemented.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

I would expect the dal tokens to be useless for current content and expect a new daily in cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Delois View Post
    I would expect the dal tokens to be useless for current content and expect a new daily in cata.
    Definitely new dailies with new tokens. I have friends that have been stockin up on them jus in case, but from what I read on this site and google ur better off gettin Dragon's Eyes (imo).

Sounds good, appreciate the info.

15+ Year Old Account
    yep sell them if you want gold but save a few for next patch and maybe for replacing in some new gear you get while leveling.

As a JC, my plan is to get dragon's eyes and some epic gems to craft nightmare tears and a few other gems to get some skill ups and maybe pop in some gear as I level.

As to the new content, I don't know anything about it, but I'm looking forward to it.