Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If anyone can respond to this it would be greatly appreciated ^.^

Now I understand your rotation, I have been doing it in the beta for quite some time... My problem is when you blow Avenging Wrath and your Hammer of Wrath comes up due to Talents (you can use Hammer of wrath for the duration of avenging wrath). I am having trouble trying to find a rotation/priority when this happens. For now, I use this

CS - filler - filler -CS -filler - filler -CS -Inquisition -(Avenging Wrath blown here) CS - Hammer of Wrath - Hammer of Wrath (maybe another one as well if CS is still not low enough with haste)-CS - Hammer of Wrath - Hammer of Wrath-CS - TV - [Rinse Repeat]

is this how its supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyknight View Post
    Slightly Off topic: I noticed I was getting a lot of glancing blows and parries on the PTR target dummy. In about 10 minutes I had 4 TV parries. I was standing behind the dummy, so can the dummy parry in every direction, have they changed mob combat mechanics, or is this just a bug?
    the heroic dummy has always been bugged to parry from all directions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now, if only they would fix Exorcism's glyph...

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by dulci5 View Post
    I found out this rotation after playing around for an hour or so, but I still appreciate you making this thread, it tells me that I'm doing it right

Although I'm not as wellgeared as you (600 Haste or so on the PTR), it still feels right with the same rotation.

I'm curious though, what has been your highest TV crit so far? Mines 17k with Shadow's Edge, all CD's and procs were up at the time.
    thats a bit low i got 17.5k self buffed on a lvl 80 dummy with an Aesir's edge (ilvl 232 ulduar weapon), and 18.7k group buffed

Quote Originally Posted by phrash View Post
    What is your current filler priority list? Has it changed from Judge > HoW > Cons > Exo > HW ?
    I know it may be early to thearycraft but I was under the impression Exorcism might be moved up as well as HW due to the new mechanics.
    Simply curious.
    Exo (w/AOW), judgment, holy wrath, cons

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doing this I hit around 8.7-8.8k although this is still with my agility off-pieces because I was a bit stupid and didn't get alternatives/haven't swapped ICC ring. My gems are also still off, damn broken JC.

I was doing ~8.1-8.3 before reforging mastery but this is much much better.
    5/0/31, 1003 haste, 14.something mastery 26.something crit, glyphs are SoT/TV/CS.. I just got disconnected due to a server shutdown. :/

This PTR is seriously making me consider race changing to female dwarf.
    Last edited by Rlyskilled; 2010-10-05 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    thats a bit low i got 17.5k self buffed on a lvl 80 dummy with an Aesir's edge (ilvl 232 ulduar weapon), and 18.7k group buffed
    he probably means on the heroic dummy, not the 80.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplistic View Post
    he probably means on the heroic dummy, not the 80.
    theres little damage reduction from the lvl 80 to lvl 83 his damage should be about 20k + with a slower 264 weapon, somewhere in the 20k-21k

I don't want to sound rude, but unless you're 85 and in the full 333 iLevel sets, your numbers don't matter. The numbers aren't balanced at 83. Any dps recounts or the like are completely useless before that.

That being said, your rotations look right. I would suggest making a premade 85 on the BETA, like I did. You will find the stats at 85 are quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    I don't want to sound rude, but unless you're 85 and in the full 333 iLevel sets, your numbers don't matter. The numbers aren't balanced at 83. Any dps recounts or the like are completely useless before that.

That being said, your rotations look right. I would suggest making a premade 85 on the BETA, like I did. You will find the stats at 85 are quite different.
    From what I can tell, Requital is getting on it like Roethlisberger on a chick in a bathroom after archeology is maxed and stuff. Really though, you shouldn't notice that huge a discrepancy -- mechanics overall don't change too often.