Thumbs up 4.0.1 and Cata Pre-Events

So with 4.0.1 being released soon do you think that the Cata pre-events will continue when its implemented or do you think theyll activate them closer to 4.0.3's release similar to how they did with 3.3.5 and the troll/gnome events?
    Last edited by Belial0787; 2010-10-04 at 07:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it will probably be on release. There isn't really that much time to delay it.

Personally I am wondering if we will get to see the duel between Garrosh and Cairne that results in his death, and the subsequent battle for Thunder Bluff. I mean, we should at least get to see him go. If it all happens off-screen that would be lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Music View Post
    I think it will probably be on release. There isn't really that much time to delay it.

Personally I am wondering if we will get to see the duel between Garrosh and Cairne that results in his death, and the subsequent battle for Thunder Bluff. I mean, we should at least get to see him go. If it all happens off-screen that would be lame.
    The duel between those two doesnt end right there at his death. He gets wounded and during recovery, Magatha Grimtotem slowly is poisoning his drinks (all this happens before Garrosh leaves TB) But I'm pretty sure that they will specifically be a part of 4.0.1 when it launches considering how everything at that point switches over to cataclysm (minus the world updates)

Does anyone know 100% if the achievement changes such as the Ulduar titles being removed and the ToGC ones will be gone with 4.0.1?
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

If it hasnt been posted on the frnt page then I doubt it would be being removed, if it has then thats your answer.

All of the achieves that require no-one to die are becoming a feat of strength and upon converting to that, are no longer attainable due to the much larger health pools cata itemization brings.

achievement changes and the "cataclysm" itself are part of 4.0.3....4.0.1 only changes the UI, class mechanics/talents, and the glyph system