Red face Golden King mount change! Carrying banner!

I popped on my character today, my little lvl 11, and she still had the mount in her bank. Sent it over to my 85, and learnt it

I then saw this change!

If you need me to post more screenshots I will

(Also if this has been talked about already, just close the thread, I'm very sorry :S)

EDIT: Thats my guilds tabard design btw! Don't think you'll get a green thing on a stick xD No doubt if theres cooler tabards out there, it'll look better ^^
    Last edited by goldengamer08; 2010-10-04 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Added about the tabard design

Deleted
    noticed on my hunter that the Character will sit frozen holding the banner while the mount only moves.

That looks a tad silly though my guess is they probably could not think of a place on the scorpion to put the banners so they gave us banners.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalfomancer View Post
    That looks a tad silly though my guess is they probably could not think of a place on the scorpion to put the banners so they gave us banners.
    It'd be pretty sick if it were hung from the scorpion's tail. However, I personally favor the stoic look of the lion. Paladins will look great riding it.
    Last edited by The Good Captain; 2010-10-04 at 10:49 AM.
    A voice replied...

"Not by the hair on my Wrynny chin chin."

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.

I just wish the banner was a little more straighter xD

Deleted
    Do not want!

Deleted
    Don't tell me you have to carry the banner?

I wish we had the option to toggle the "Banner" So it could either be like in the picture, on the side of the saddle like it was previously or not on at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

All I can see is that I jump on it, and its there. I cant see any vehicle options, or options in the interface options :S

If its just changed now, it might change to add an option. Much like cloaks or helms maybe?

---------- Post added 2010-10-04 at 10:11 PM ----------

Added about the guild tabard design, you wont get a green thing on a stick xD Dw!

---------- Post added 2010-10-04 at 10:14 PM ----------

Also, I guess where the legs are on our chars, they thought the tabard wouldn't been seen very well, so added a banner?