Thread: Nelf-belf-helf

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Nelf-belf-helf

Had a bit of fun doing a stupid job of colour changing Slyvanas around, hey Blizzard loves doing it "cough" ysera "cough".
    But just say they use it again what should it be for?

Deleted
    omgz the sylvanas triplets - stop producing boss encounters for em!

ugh stop it, not because you aren't good at it just because sylvanas looks good right now. way better than the old model
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    The eyes are even creepier than a doll's eyes. I didn't think that was possible!

The Tri-Elf-Force!

Ms. Wisdom, Ms. Courage, and Ms. Power will wipe your raid till the end of time :C!
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Personally i quite like the idea of her being a blood elf if she survived the scourge attack, but i think she would have tried to hunt arthas down anyway so she would have stayed away from silvermoon and not had succumbed to fel magic because she would have been off tracking down arthas. But its nice to think

This reminds me of the WC3's Day of the Cow TD on b.net lol.
    The blue one would be the frost archer, the red one would be the fire archer and the green the earth archer. It's just missing the lightning archer, cause the dark archer would probably be Slyvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    You face not only Sylvanas, but the legions she commands...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    Personally i quite like the idea of her being a blood elf if she survived the scourge attack, but i think she would have tried to hunt arthas down anyway so she would have stayed away from silvermoon and not had succumbed to fel magic because she would have been off tracking down arthas. But its nice to think
    Well, the way I see it, Sylvanas' may have died a High Elf but in death, she is definitely, politically, a Blood Elf. It annoys me when people are so anal they need to point out the difference because she clearly has the "needs must" mentality of the Sin'dorei and had she been as repulsed by the use of Fel magic as her sister, I doubt she would have given any aid to Silvermoon after the Third War and elves such as Mr. Sunsorrow would certainly not be regular tenants in her court.

You're right that she would probably have very little close contact with Fel, but this is what I imagine to be the case with most of the Farstriders. The magisters were the most dependant on magical energy. I suspect most rangers barely felt withdrawal pangs.

PS. Lawl at the Power Puff Girls. xD
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2010-10-04 at 11:49 AM.

*Pyroblast!'s the high elf Sylvanas*

Now it's as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    Aw, wanted to post that.

Powerpuff Girls WoW-style!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Not 1, but 4 Sylvanas
    ...in the mountains.

OMG THUR SOO HOT :d

the night elf looks weird because of green eyes. malfurion is the only night elf with green eyes and the only reason it works for him is because he's not a normal elf.

Great way to start my morning +1

When I look at the first picture I think of Sylvanas when she was live, when I look at the second picture I think of... meh and I look at the third picture I think of Sylvanas sister Alyssa or whatever's she called in WC2.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    The first time I actually laughed out loud while at these forums, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    the night elf looks weird because of green eyes. malfurion is the only night elf with green eyes and the only reason it works for him is because he's not a normal elf.
    Malfurion actually has silver eyes.