Poll: What class is going to do most dps in cata raids?

Deleted

Wink Class that does most dps in raids?

So waths the class you think is going to the most dps in cata raids?
    Plz post spec to.

still in beta, numbers arent final, no one knows, as for right now, casters appear to be destroying everything
    Actually Mr. Lennon, I can imagine a world with no war, hate, religion, or violence. I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming

any class that is played by skilled player.

Oh, you mean assuming that the class is played by ultimately skilled player who makes no mistakes and knows all mechanics and tricks? Why would you be so interested about this 0.05% of players? Do you think you are among them? ^^
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Voted Mage, I could see Warlocks being pretty good as well. This expansion is definitely shaping up to be caster favored.
    Monath

YARG

US-Rexxar

http://www.yarg-rexxar.com/

voted priest cus we all know arch angel smite spam spec is going to awesome as hell : D

I would hope for mages still...

But im deffo ok with it being elemental shamans... since that will be my offspec!

It is too early to tell.

What determines pole position (Well, at least for groups of good players), isn't specifically class, but fight mechanics and available gear.

For example, HM Marrowgar. Purple Swirlies and Spike Cleaves go a long way for warriors.

The highest DPS in my raids usually depends on what class I am playing.
    /flex

I though there would be a lot more Shaman votes :/

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Frost mages and Subtlety rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Instinctz View Post
    still in beta, numbers arent final, no one knows, as for right now, casters appear to be destroying everything
    Quoted for truth. I wouldn't consider rolling anything til after beta, and fixes.

I believe mages will be top damage, they have many more aoes than other clases.
    Enh Shaman<--

Correct answer to this poll: Hey! The one I'M gonna play!

As usual, whichever class is favored for the particular fight/raidcomp/patch in question. People forget that there are quite a few factors that determine who's top damage in a real fight that simulators don't account for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hilarious that people put "Shaman". Yeah, while I have topped DPS in 25 Man raids doesn't mean that my class is the best - just means that everyone else is terrible. Obviously you guys have never raided in a cohesive raid group. Of course, some Enhance shamans can pump the deeps but the will still get beaten by a warrior or a pure dps spec any day.

As it is at the moment(in a patchwerk-style boss), it seems its gonna be a mage/lock. But like people said, this isn't final nerfs/tuning might be incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrix1 View Post
    As it is at the moment(in a patchwerk-style boss), it seems its gonna be a mage/lock. But like people said, this isn't final nerfs/tuning might be incoming.
    I hope warlock. Mages have already had it good in ICC.

Quote Originally Posted by h44mm00 View Post
    Hilarious that people put "Shaman". Yeah, while I have topped DPS in 25 Man raids doesn't mean that my class is the best - just means that everyone else is terrible. Obviously you guys have never raided in a cohesive raid group. Of course, some Enhance shamans can pump the deeps but the will still get beaten by a warrior or a pure dps spec any day.
    At the moment in beta elemental is better dps than enhance.