Healing specs help?

What is going to be the easiest healing spec come cata.

Come cata me and a few friends are planning to hit the dungeons pretty heavily and I am going to be the designated healer.
    At the moment I have a resto shaman i use in icc but I am not sure if this is going to be the best for me. As all healing mechanics are changing I have decided to set up the best one for group healing whichever that one is.

I also have an 80 priest and a 80 druid, neither of which i have healed a lot on but I have 2 months to learn the basics of the new mechanics.

As long as Chain Heal doesn't get a cooldown it will probably make Resto Shaman the best for 5 mans.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    As long as Chain Heal doesn't get a cooldown it will probably make Resto Shaman the best for 5 mans.
    From what i've seen chain heal doesn't really heal for that much.

Priest and shaman will definitely be the two best toons to heal 5 mans with. Since you have more experience with the shaman, I would stick with that one. The priest will definitely have a few more tools at its disposal though. However, the simplicity of the shaman may be an advantage at the beginning of Cata when people are adjusting to the new style of playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I don't really see why people would like to play the easiest healing class, when the role has been pretty dull throughout "WotLK" in terms of challenge. Also, all healers will pretty much act the same, except for a few niches they all have, so I would recommend choosing the one you seem more appealing (Holy Priest, Discipline Priest, Holy Paladin, Restoration Druid, and Restoration Shaman.).

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Well, I don't really see why people would like to play the easiest healing class, when the role has been pretty dull throughout "WotLK" in terms of challenge. Also, all healers will pretty much act the same, except for a few niches they all have, so I would recommend choosing the one you seem more appealing (Holy Priest, Discipline Priest, Holy Paladin, Restoration Druid, and Restoration Shaman.).
    Exactly that, I doubt many healers will just NOT be able to heal an instance. I mean heroic MGT comes into mind when paladins had a massively difficult time due to lack of aoe healing, though even their abilities have changed since then, ie beacon. I personally played a resto shaman through alot of BC and a bit of WOTLK, so I've decided to go with holy/disc priest this time around, absolutely love the playstyle, and I'm convinced with my ability I could heal the heroics with any healing class.

Quote Originally Posted by Medikal View Post
    Exactly that, I doubt many healers will just NOT be able to heal an instance. I mean heroic MGT comes into mind when paladins had a massively difficult time due to lack of aoe healing, though even their abilities have changed since then, ie beacon. I personally played a resto shaman through alot of BC and a bit of WOTLK, so I've decided to go with holy/disc priest this time around, absolutely love the playstyle, and I'm convinced with my ability I could heal the heroics with any healing class.
    Well spoken words.

Myself is leveling up a new Priest to go Disc with. Atm I'm playing with my holy pala, and I don't like the changes that are coming, and I do love the mechanics of Priest.
    To sum up; Choose whichever class you WANT to play, not the one being "best" or "easiest".