need help about mine computer settings!!!

OPERATING SYSTEM:
    Windows 2.5.1.2600 (Service Pack 3)
    CPU TYPE:
    Intel® Celeron® CPU 2.40GHz
    CPU SPEED (GHZ):
    SYSTEM MEMORY (GB):
    VIDEO CARD MODEL:
    NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500
    VIDEO CARD DRIVER:
    nv4_disp.dll
    DESKTOP RESOLUTION:
    1024x768

this is my poor computer....i want to ask:
    1.could i play cata on this pc?(i cannot do any upgrades because there arent free slots on my motherboard)
    2.what is normal latency?i always have around 200 is there some trick to make it low?(it is still playable with this latency but if there is a way to make it lower why not to try...)i have no viruses in my pc,i have my firewall on....i have internet useing modem and shering the line with my homephone i have noticed if i turn off my phone and put all connectiong in modem my net is better!
    3.and the biggest problem is my fps all effects in iterface are on low...there isnt problem going trought wotlk heroics and naxx but i remember rinding in ulduar-it was the worst thing ever exist ...than i made pause till cata if there is any chance i would like to come back...also need to say that whenever i was in dalaran i could never see my hero until i went to some edge of the city (allways i was going to the flightmaster meanwhile i was watching some photoalbum on my screen) and finily i never use gamebooster for WoW because i meet that program few mounts agoo and used only while playing dota(i dont think that this program will help me in wow cos it only frees around 64 kb)

sorry for philosophing but i will be greatfull if some1 could give me some good suggestion/advice/oppinion...and ofcourse sry for my bad english

1.) Poorly maybe.

2.) Latency is very dependent on your connection. Leatrix latency fix will lower it some. 200ms isn't bad.

3.) Your computer is too slow to run wow well. There isn't anything that you can do to fix that (other than getting a new computer that is).

Video is a Palit GTS450. Main display is a 24" full HD TV. Secondary display is an ACER 19" lcd at 1440x900.

You can try that gamebooster with WoW, but it doesn't make miracles, just makes the hell slightly less unbearable. Your computer is just so far beyond "best before" date that it's not really useful for any modern games.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.