Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dranx View Post
    Call the account services or whatever. Rage at the person who answered until they help you. Trust me, Raging at people DOES work.
    I agree with this. Also when your on the phone, do not hang up until you get what you want. They will not hang up unlessnyour being verbally abusive.

It would help if you told is what you said in your emails to Blizzard. Was it merely "wtf why I banned?" or did you fully explain?

I'd try calling and talk to a real person.

Can you show us what you emailed them? And ask a friend to go on the forums and get help. The OFFICIAL forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    It would help if you told is what you said in your emails to Blizzard. Was it merely "wtf why I banned?" or did you fully explain?

I'd try calling and talk to a real person.
    Yeah THIS is what I'd like to know. If your emails were like: "DUdez i liek got mbanened? Yer mroons and I didntxploit anythng!" Then they obviously cant help you.

Perhaps I will try to be more furious I just feel bad yelling at a person on the phone who isn't directly responsible for my problem so I'm usually very patient and polite with them.

and I don't see how I could make my emails any more specific I just get back the same stock shit e-mails each time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ioc2much View Post
    yes I do. Which further adds to my frustration.

Oh, and to all the people out there thinking I'm hiding something I am not. Obviously they are picking up something I just want whatever it is off my computer so I can play again but they don't tell you what they found because evidently if I was a hacker I could change the coding to make it harder to find ><
    Youe only option is to call billing and fucking unleash hell (over the phone, ofcourse) on them. Seriously, just rage untilyou get your point across a million times over, or until they help you.

Youe only option is to call billing and fucking unleash hell (over the phone, ofcourse) on them. Seriously, just rage untilyou get your point across a million times over, or until they help you.
    No don't do that. Thats just a jerk thing to do. Are you 100% sure you aint using an addon or macro that you SHOULDNT be using? You 100% sure? You didnt fly under Dal? Or anything unusual recently? Bottom line EMAIL them. And please paste the email here so we can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Can you show us what you emailed them? And ask a friend to go on the forums and get help. The OFFICIAL forums.
    Yes I can I have them all saved so here that goes

1st email:
    I was in the middle of playing when I got kicked of for no reason I could detect. When I tried to log back on I kept being told that the information I was entering was invalid so after a few more attempts I went to my e-mail account and saw a message from blizzard saying I requested a password change when I did not. Then a few moments later a received a message telling me that I was banned for exploitative activity. Now perhaps a few months ago this wouldn't upset me as much as it does now but I have been following all of your rules put forth for when this happens I run scans regularly and even bought one of you authenticators to ensure that this doesn't happen again but lo and behold it has. I typically wouldn't be as upset as I am now but I am at my wits end for how to deal with this and I am missing my guild doing achievements for 25 man ICC drakes.

second e-mail:

WoW Game Master,

As I have stated several times I have not and will not ever use cheats, bots, mods, hacks or any other software designed to gain an unfair advantage in World of Warcraft. The closing of my account is wrong and it infuriates me that after all the work I put into my characters leveling, gearing, ect. you can just flip a switch and end it all without even having a discourse to try and figure out what the problem is and find a way to fix it. I really would like to find a way to do such things because I don't have the money to purchase the game again nor do I think I should because who's to say you won't just take it away from me again because I still don't know what is going on as far as the exploit in question. There must be some way we can figure this out.

third e-mail:

I would like this message forwarded to a supervisor.
    Acount Admin Supervisor,

The account that uses this E-mail address has been banned due to using exploits but I have no idea what these exploits are how they got on my computer or how to get rid of them. When I was playing the game I never noticed anything out of the ordinary happen while I played that is usually associated with exploits such as speed, running through walls, ect. So I don't know what I am really being banned for. I have pursued this twice now and the regular admins have just sent me notices telling me that I have been using them but have been no help in trying to figure out how to get my account fixed and get rid of the so called exploits I have been using. I have been a loyal customer for several years now and have gotten many of my friends to start playing as well and if your customer service remains so non-responsive you will be losing this very good customer. I would not do something so stupid to jeopardize all the hard work I have put into this game. All I really want is to try to get this worked out so that I can play on my account again. I would very much like to have a discourse about things I could do to possibly get this resolved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously is that ALL you did? You didn't go blinking behind instance portals recently or try to fly inside of Dalaran?

---------- Post added 2010-10-05 at 02:49 AM ----------

Uhh I HATE to say it but he said TOOL. ^_^' You uh mighta speed read that a LITTLE too fast bro. ^_^'
    Oops, too tired to read ^^, he's still an idiot though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously is that ALL you did? You didn't go blinking behind instance portals recently or try to fly inside of Dalaran?
    I do that all the time :[. The only time I have been banned is a 3 hour for using abusive language back in TBC.

To the op, do a thorough check on your pc for viruses, spyware, and rootkits, and hope that something gets picked up. While you are doing that, send a long explainative email written perfectly and in subtly angry yet intellectual language, these are much more effective than blasting your mouth off like others suggest.

Yes I can I have them all saved so here that goes

1st email:
    I was in the middle of playing when I got kicked of for no reason I could detect. When I tried to log back on I kept being told that the information I was entering was invalid so after a few more attempts I went to my e-mail account and saw a message from blizzard saying I requested a password change when I did not. Then a few moments later a received a message telling me that I was banned for exploitative activity.

you were hacked bro
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

With an authenticator? and then why the second ban?

Call the account services or whatever. Rage at the person who answered until they help you. Trust me, Raging at people DOES work.
    Don't listen to this guy. Contrary to popular belief, customer service reps at call centers don't have to take abuse from customers.

10+ Year Old Account
    there was a similar thread on this, someone's tank friend in his guild got perma-banned for using exploits when he obviously wasn't, then he made a new account, bought all expansions, leveled to 80, got geared for icc AGAIN, then bam, perma ban for using exploits with no explanation, just "you have violated the terms of user agreement by using exploits... blah blah blah" so my suggestion is to not make a new account, and find out what's wrong... making trial accounts to test if your problem is solved is advised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylore View Post
    you were hacked bro
    Bro, he has an authenticator. Bro.

With an authenticator? and then why the second ban?
    you got an email saying that someone changed your password... you didnt do it, therefor, hacking was involved.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylore View Post
    you got an email saying that someone changed your password... you didnt do it, therefor, hacking was involved.
    Thank you've now fully described the first ban. Now the second...

Give us the email? A picture of it or copy paste.

Scramble the account information on it first though, don't want that to fall into the wrong hands. ^^

This is the Cataclysm forum.

Put your QQ thread elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you ever get a reply to the third email?

And also which addons are you running?
    Last edited by dranx; 2010-10-05 at 03:12 AM.

Could be an add-on.