Piercing ice & Shatter apply to Arcane?

maybe a dumb question, but do piercing ice and shatter apply to arcane spells? they read "your spells" so I guess they are not just for frost spells...

another question, with glyph of mirror image, images now cast arcane blasts, do they add/use AB stacks?

thanks

the glyph is more or less only there to let u get the feeling that your images is like u.. before u was a fire mage but when u popped images they shot frostbolt.... so no u will feel that the images are more like u cuz they now also cast fireball like your self

Piercing Ice, Yes.

Shatter, yes but you'd have to have them frozen first, i.e. Frost Nova or Imp Cone of Cold if you want to go that far into frost as arcane.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes both apply to arcane and fire as stated, shatter has to be under the effects of frost nova or ring of frost. Glyph is cosmetic, although they hit slightly harder, they cast slower so it's the same DPS.

when i saw a cata mage video about mirror image, it seems when player cast AB and get more stacks on dummy, the mirror image's AB dmg seems to get higher...

so my guess is maybe mirror's AB doesn't add to the stack (otherwise first wave will get you full AB stack that will be too OP), but maybe it uses the player's AB stack count?