Tukui and Totembar

Hi friends.

I have resently had to reinstall my pc in total, and wow to. My main is a shaman, and i use tukui as my gui (love the clean look). But, the totembar... i have never used a addon for my totems, and tukui has the totembar in the top left corner by default. But, as the totembar works... the "dropdownmenu" opens up, making the placement in the top left corner kind of bad.

I do want it in the top left corner tho, it works for me... I used to have a addon or maby somesort of rewrite for the totembar making them drop down, but i cant get that anymore.. There is a addon in the tukuiforums for that, but it dont work anymore...

http://i54.tinypic.com/2wlt4wm.png

Is it possible to get the dropdown to work proper?

And yea, my gui on the pic is a mess, but its a "fresh" install people!... its better now

Atm i have moved my totembar down above my chatframe.... but i want it back up left.

Found this page:

See if it helps. http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=3347

You might need to use an actual addon like TotemTimers to customize the look because the TukUI totem bar is the Blizzard bar which expands up.

Oh boy I'm tired. Just noticed the poster in that thread was you too.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2010-10-05 at 07:43 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

You're changing the totem sets by dropping them from your spell book? I use Asphyxia's edit of Tuk, but it was the same in Eclipse's and Elv's, so I'm hoping it's universal. You can click on the box around the totem on top and bottom. Mine opens up, so I click on the upper black part right above it, then it shows all the totems for that slot, so all the totems/etc. Same for the Call of totem - you can just click that, select the set, and all the totems in the set will change automatically for you.

I haven't found a way to edit bars other than the one you're displaying.. If you change the Call of Whatever totem, then you can edit which totems it drops from there. I've always just checked all of them at the beginning of a raid, so one is for fight-to-fight, one has my eles on it, and another has my water + air to refresh them without overwriting my eles mid-combat. xD

But I haven't found a way to put all three Call of blah displaying at once. Might try on their forums under tukui addons, but I couldn't direct you to one directly.

Okay, I found something on the Tukui forums. Looks like the totems open upwards with vanilla Tukui, and since the totem bar starts in the upper left corner, it makes it rough. Try typing "/moveui", then click and drag it elsewhere. Then mouse over, and some arrows should show for you to open up the menu and select your totems. (I've never used default Tuk, so I'm just guessing here!)

There might be an expand down option if you look through the config lua. I put mine to the left above the chat box. I usually line it up flush with the edge on the left, but the health bar on the edit I'm using is a little wider than I'm used to, so I'm dealing with it. :P

Asphyxia's Edit
    (Forgive the huge Power Aura - it's screaming, "Cast Riptide, you moron!")

Quote Originally Posted by Aegle View Post
    Okay, I found something on the Tukui forums. Looks like the totems open upwards with vanilla Tukui, and since the totem bar starts in the upper left corner, it makes it rough. Try typing "/moveui", then click and drag it elsewhere. Then mouse over, and some arrows should show for you to open up the menu and select your totems. (I've never used default Tuk, so I'm just guessing here!)
    This worked, thanks! Just did "/moveui" & lowered the totem bar to the bottom of the screen instead of the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Sorry for a small necro. But my issue relates to Tukui and Totem Bar so.

How can I make different totem sets with Tukui, is there a button or command to do so somewhere? I can drag totems to the bar but it isn't easy as it could be because I can't always know which set I'm editing. I'm talking about Call of the Elements and Call of the Ancients etc. I know in default UI there should be a button to show all the sets or something but it's not visible in TukUI.
    Just disable TukUI, setup your totem droppers, and then re-enable TukUI. It's not convenient but it works fine.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow