Invinsible Mount

Guys anyone know if Invinsible mount going to drop on 10 man LK H with the 4.0.1 patch upcoming? I understand that in 4.01 patch the raid instances going to share loot

They haven't fixed the loot for Icecrown yet, so I doubt it.

Invinsible Mount will only drop from 25 man HC LK.

ICC 10 and 25 dont share loot in Patch 4.0.1.

Dont think that ICC 10 and 25 will share loot so quick answer is no.

I found a picture of the invisible mount: http://www.humorhound.com/wp-content...e-bike-cat.jpg

LK10 will not drop LK25 loot, that includes the mount.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I found a picture of the invisible mount: http://www.humorhound.com/wp-content...e-bike-cat.jpg

LK10 will not drop LK25 loot, that includes the mount.
    He didnt even write invisble, he wrote it right but S instead of C, seriously stop trolling cause someone misspell something.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Egg-Blue-Posts

also it was posted before you made this thread...not sure how you missed it

Invincible* is how you spell it, I too read it wrong at first
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

WHY DO THEY CALL-- oh never mind.

I don't think Blizz is touching ICC for raid loot even with the new lock outs?

---------- Post added 2010-10-05 at 12:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Egg-Blue-Posts

also it was posted before you made this thread...not sure how you missed it

Invincible* is how you spell it, I too read it wrong at first
    I think that quote was referring to GC saying that Mimiron's Head and the other Hardmode-only mount drops will be changed to 1% drops post Cata due to going back to farm mounts with ilvl 333 gear and facerolling everything.

I don't think blizz will bother going back to old content to and re ajust is so that 10 and 25 man will drop the same loot. the old expantion raids will just have to be the way they are now. also..

atleast that's what makes sense in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Imbax View Post
    Guys anyone know if Invinsible mount going to drop on 10 man LK H with the 4.0.1 patch upcoming? I understand that in 4.01 patch the raid instances going to share loot

Invincible!

Invisible mounts huh
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

15+ Year Old Account
    They are just trying out the new Raid System and so are we

However the loot table or Achievement won't change between 10/25. This means that 10man won't drop the 25man mount (EVER)

And for above posters that are bugging OP just because he happen to use S instead of C needs to stop trolling just to correct him also for Baz he didn't write Invisible

I'm still looking for my invisible mount.
    I have no idea where I put it.

10+ Year Old Account
    you mean INVINCIBLE ?

@all those saying "invisible mount": fail. I know "invinsible" is a typo, but he didn't say "invisible". There's an N in there. :P

On-topic: I'm thinking it'll probably still be in 25 man.

The only one I've seen with the invisible mount was someone named WondrWoman. Whispered her to find out where she got it, but never got a response.

The only thing that will change in 4.0.1 is the lockout system. The actual system where 10s and 25s drop the same loot is only for Cataclysm raids. ICC and other current raids will not be affected by that at all.

It was on the very same post you read about the new raid lockout system going out in 4.0.1 - are you people blind?

No need to think, guess, speculate or form an opinion.

Update
    One piece of clarification on questions being asked so far, although we're still compiling feedback and will work to answer some of the questions and clear up any confusion we can.

The loot system in Icecrown and Ruby Sanctum is not changing. This implementation of the new flex raid lock is only that, a new implementation of the raid lockout system we'll be using in Cataclysm. This does not change the separation of 10 and 25 in ICC, and does not change the item drops or achievements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.