Deleted

Classes With Dimmed Out Buttons

One of my pet peeves in WoW is playing a class where, as you sit in Dalaran, half, or almost all of your buttons are dimmed out, because they are able to be used unless certain things happen in combat (Eviscerate for example).

How do you players who hop around Dalaran on Rogues, Warriors, etc, not go crazy seeing a dimmed out action bar?

Deleted
    lol i rly dont see how this bothers you.
    I enjoy having to react to thing in order to do dps

Quote Originally Posted by gunmist View Post
    i don't have add.
    ocd

Deleted

Deleted
    Because it's only the buttons that're dim.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunmist View Post
    I don't have ADD.
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

The only thing that bothers me when sitting around town is when I walk past an anvil and know that I am a master blacksmith with over 6 years of knowledge in my craft yet I can't take some saronite and a hammer and repair my shield no I have to go over to some random npc blacksmith and shell out 120g to have my gear fixed.

Also lets not get into how much it angers me why I have to pay this lvl 30 npc whom I could one shot 100+ gold to fix my gear. I should be able to just threaten his/her life and make him/her fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

OP might have some sort of disorder. Anyone else think he should get himself checked out?

I also hate that I can't kill those children that run around the ally town in the redridge mountains. Slaughter everyone else in town but those kids just get to run around mocking me despite the fact they stand just high enough off the ground for easy decapitation.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctify View Post
    OP might have some sort of disorder. Anyone else think he should get himself checked out?
    This isn't exactly the forum for it, but sounds like a tiny bit of ADD (the jumping around Dalaran) and a tiny bit of OCD (the dimmed out buttons).

In both disorders, you need much more serious symptoms then these to actually get medically diagnosed with either disorder.

I would say literally -most- of the population has one or the other disorder, at least to a tiny degree about one thing or the other.
    Last edited by Simca; 2010-10-05 at 01:06 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

You get used to it on a warrior!
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

spacebar is not dimmed

Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    I also hate that I can't kill those children that run around the ally town in the redridge mountains. Slaughter everyone else in town but those kids just get to run around mocking me despite the fact they stand just high enough off the ground for easy decapitation.
    I hear you, if we can kill bear cubs, dragon hatchlings and even magnataur offspring, why cant we kill those bloody humanz??? blizz is racist

i've started to hide the actionbars (or show important stuff via hovering) on all of my characters in wotlk. i don't need them; they just fill up the bottom of my screen :E
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Deleted
    Maybe because I don't have any bars showing besides one to show CDs?