Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    We were never lost causes to begin with. Speaking from a perspective of successfully healed 8/9 heroics(only missing SFK heroic due to bugs i think so havent attempted it)with wipes only resulting in not knowing tactics or people making mistakes. Atm dont think there are as many mana issues that people make out to be as long as people are smart about their heals. This is from a 5 man/5 man heroic perspective ofc. No clue from a raid standpoint.Not to mention this was done with barely any enchants and no mana pots used since I didnt have access to any. And i am sure many other holy paladins have sccessfully healed most heroics in cata without issues also.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anything that has to do with numbers can be fixed in a heartbeat it'd be much worse if we had some flawed mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    PvP looks fun.
    Definitely. We look much better than every other healer currently for PvP

For PvE we will be really bad for the first raid tier, which is usually the easiest though.
    Last edited by Obsession; 2010-10-06 at 07:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    Definitely. We look much better than every other healer currently for PvP

For PvE we will be really bad for the first raid tier, which is usually the easiest though.
    At 85 Holy Pala is "standardly" solid at pvp and will tackle pve problems eventually

The other healers (with the exception of shaman prolly) will have a cata start rather chalenging against melee.

Holy paladin will be very strong in season 9, its quite close to rshaman beta state.

in pve, we now are able to heal the raid instead of just spam greaters/flashes on MTs- which is what we used to do during TBC/LK-, and holy shock will remain mandatory even though it heals for crap. Being able to cast a 1.0 sec Holy Light or Divine Light - if HS crits - is A.W.E.S.O.M.E

Deleted
    Paladins are for a fact awesome on live atm, and based on all the videos ive seen that features Cata raiding, theyre pretty sweet there aswell.

When the beta ended, paladins were the best tank healers, best raid healers, and miles ahead of every other healer in PvP.

Deleted
    If nothing is changing to holy paladins from now, we have nothing to fear, Holy Radiance on a 30 sec CD which gives a 60% movement speed buff is nice in PvP and PvE. The Healing is on par / better than other healers. ATM pre-cata we lose at being able to proper raid heal, but when Cataclysm hits and we're 85 in our shiny epics we'll be able to proper raid heal and tank heal. For now we just have to wait :>

Deleted
    i tried one in beta and they are very fun and very good atm, i liked it a lot

but i cant say no to my shaman, i love him too much :P

In Cataclysm Holy Paladins have broken out of the "Tank Healer" only role and are now able to provide decent AoE healing, and with the addition of new healing spells and the new resource system, as well as some interesting mechanics like the conal targeting on Light of Dawn and the range healing reduction on Holy Radiance, Paladin's look to be in a very nice place in the expansion.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.