Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    Oh its not?
    Boo. Im on the east coast and servers arent up yet soooooooooo, dont be hating :/
    I hope it's not anyways. It's cold outside, raining, and I don't have any peanut butter.

What would you do if 4.0.1 was released today
    OK, the main posts say its probably not going to be today, I get that. So Im saying, what if.

I would probably try to get my spec right and farm heroics to get both JP and my rotation for tanking down.
    What would you all do?
    Spend about an hour in wsg learning wtf my shit does now. I don't raid on tuesdays useally so I have a a full day before i'm thrown into a raid to get use to my new stuff

Unforeseen circumstances are brilliant ways of saying we did something to all the servers and are making sure they are good to go. This may mean we will have our patch today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    I hope it's not anyways. It's cold outside, raining, and I don't have any peanut butter.
    Id reccomend to make some peanut butter then, because if it is today then you're screwed
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

10+ Year Old Account
    Id reccomend to make some peanut butter then, because if it is today then you're screwed
    I don't have any peanuts in the house. I have pistachios, could that work? Pistachio butter?

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    I don't have any peanuts in the house. I have pistachios, could that work? Pistachio butter?
    I have some left over pasta you could use. It'd keep you warm.

id just want the tomato sauce :/
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

I will laugh at all the Arena junkies having to do the last week of the season with all new talent trees and abilities. Well, maybe just a little bit. It'll legitimately suck for them. I'll also try to figure out new specs, because damn... I've hardly even looked at this stuff yet.

Edit: Also, where did the Draenei licking human icon come from? I've seen it several times and really want to know what it's the punchline to.
    Last edited by DrgnDancer; 2010-10-05 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ABog View Post
    I would rage because I would have to choose between farming 11/12 H ICC25 and working on H LK10.
    But ya spec+glyphs/UI+binding adjustments.
    This. I hate the new raiding system.

I actually LIKE doing both 10 and 25 every week. I like raiding and its kind of like cutting half of the content out for the week. Stupid move in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as the patch is this week or the next, I'm happy.

Got in an argument with these guys my alt is in a guild with. My boyfriend and I were telling a person to look up mmo-champion.com to learn new info about cata and whatnot, which made these two (maybe three?) guys explode saying how awful mmo-champ was and how stupid we were for relying on a website that spewed out random false information. One guy even said that it was stupid to trust the website because "ANYONE can post info on there" (lol durdurr? Pretty sure only Boub can.) They basically called us retards for trusting the website, so I just really want this opportunity to rub it in their faces.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Faceroll @ Arena with my irl mate and probably just hangout at Durotar dueling people trying the new talents etc.

Best patch since Ulduar patch tbh.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isharii View Post
    This. I hate the new raiding system.

I actually LIKE doing both 10 and 25 every week. I like raiding and its kind of like cutting half of the content out for the week. Stupid move in my opinion.
    If I still raided I'd assume this would be an issue for me, but I've given up on ICC. Just too bored of it.

However, I think the system will work very well in Cataclysm. The reason I'm so worn out on ICC is because i've been doing it on 10/25 man on 3 different toons for months now, so having only one lockout will drastically cut my raiding hours. (Which I'm happy for.)

Quote Originally Posted by Odexy View Post
    If I still raided I'd assume this would be an issue for me, but I've given up on ICC. Just too bored of it.

However, I think the system will work very well in Cataclysm. The reason I'm so worn out on ICC is because i've been doing it on 10/25 man on 3 different toons for months now, so having only one lockout will drastically cut my raiding hours. (Which I'm happy for.)
    I probably would be bored with ICC if I had not just come back from a six-month WoW break.

So coming back into the game only to have them tell me I can only do ICC once a week is balls.

Then again, I never got bored of Black Temple or Ulduar after running them for months. And do not get me started on the perfect raid that was Sunwell.

Do an arena with my partner
    Get globaled by a single ele shaman
    Log out
    Roll a Tauren Paladin
    Profit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Do an arena with my partner
    Get globaled by a single ele shaman
    Log out
    Roll a Tauren Paladin
    Profit
    New race and class changes only come out in 4.0.3.

10+ Year Old Account
    since I've been playing on the ptr I'm gonna do my spec and go farm while everyone else is figuring out how to play again

i guess i wuld Try to find some addons that would work haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nastydeath View Post
    since I've been playing on the ptr I'm gonna do my spec and go farm while everyone else is figuring out how to play again
    PTR is a waste of time.

I would rather wait until the finished product to learn new things than be in on the process where they change everything up every five minutes and the PTR explodes every half hour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I would log on, set up my talents and action bars then go try to get my brewfest ram.

Then, I'd go make some pasta.

Update: I made some pasta just in case.
    this made me lol

I ordered me some jimmy john sammich online just in case too.
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'