Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    Vial of the Sands.

Transform. Let buddy get on your back. Start towards destination. Dismount -> Flight Form -> /point /laugh

Does this make me evil?
    No, but it makes you a douche.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost makes me wish I hadn't dropped Alchemy on my Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    i do this with my RAF rocket all the time. i get all giddy in vent and catch guildies offguard all the time. "im on a space bound rocket ship, LETS GO FRIEND!" and they just hop right on. and curse at me the wholeeeeee way down.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did this a few times with guild members when I first got my mechano hog and would jump in it off the top of Ulduar. This was back when they were still used like vehicles and took not fall damage. Half way down I was like oooopps and splat they went. Two made it, one was a priest the other was an engineer. I paid everyone's repair bill though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev2Tall View Post
    I did this a few times with guild members when I first got my mechano hog and would jump in it off the top of Ulduar. This was back when they were still used like vehicles and took not fall damage. Half way down I was like oooopps and splat they went. Two made it, one was a priest the other was an engineer. I paid everyone's repair bill though.
    Going slightly off topic, but (some) vehicles do take fall damage

If you drive a siege engine off one of the slopes in Wintergrasp you'll soon find out.

Doesn't the Touring Rocket give the passenger a parachute when they get kicked off? I imagine there will be some sort of buff associated with the Drake...

Lightheaded
    Your trip through the clouds has left you lightheaded...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    There's probably a restriction to be on the ground when you dismount when another player has seated the mount aswell.
    Even if there is this kind of restriction there are interesting possibilities. For instance, offer a ride to a lowbie, go above a remote area along the way that is unreachable on foot, then demand him money to finish the trip.

If he refuses his only option is to jump, die, spirit res (he can't reach his corpse since you're above a place unreachable on foot) and HS.

Removing the abilty to dismount in air would be stupid or Eject person.

Imagen see a TLPD and be unable to dismount, because a maggot fly on you.
    Or
    A guild m8 jump on you and refuse to jump off and you cant do a shit

Do the Skyguard cloaks function the same as engineering cloaks? Because if not, I'll have to settle with a bubble cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Larch View Post
    Do the Skyguard cloaks function the same as engineering cloaks? Because if not, I'll have to settle with a bubble cd.
    They do.