Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavatus View Post
    I would like a "fluff" set.
    i.e. A set of gear you can show instead of your current armor (any stats on the fluff set are not applied to your character - it's cosmetic only)
    Much like EQ had.
    Lol blizz hates this idea. There was a blue post talking about it a while back because the Gnomergan/Echo Isles quests were originally supposed to give a covering to change the look of any cloak and blizz called it overpowered or something stupid. Apparently if you put something on you have to deal with how it looks.

You will. It's on the front page of MMO champ.
    "I'd love to be able to zoom in in character creation when look of face is most important."

He's talking about character creation, not the dressing room.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana View Post
    "I'd love to be able to zoom in in character creation when look of face is most important."

He's talking about character creation, not the dressing room.
    I've acknowledged the mistake already, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerdux View Post
    Mounts
    This^

Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    I'd like a door to my dressing room. Everyone and their dog can see me getting undressed!
    was waiting for this 1 :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boseguy22 View Post
    Lol blizz hates this idea. There was a blue post talking about it a while back because the Gnomergan/Echo Isles quests were originally supposed to give a covering to change the look of any cloak and blizz called it overpowered or something stupid. Apparently if you put something on you have to deal with how it looks.
    Hence the desire for the cosmetic set I recall them saying they'd let us use them as 'overcloaks' and was a bit disappointed that they didn't. I must have missed the post where they called them overpowered :P

Hence the desire for the cosmetic set I recall them saying they'd let us use them as 'overcloaks' and was a bit disappointed that they didn't. I must have missed the post where they called them overpowered :P
    The challenge to the "Appearance" tab is that we wouldn't use the stuff we are "SUPPOSED" to... I mean they'd have to make pretty Tier sets..

Quote Originally Posted by Xerdux View Post
    Mounts
    This, without a doubt.