Nether Vortex range issue?

Nether Vortex talent: apply slow when cast AB, but question is AB is 40 yard spell, slow is 35 yard, what happen if the mob is at 40 yard and you cast AB? slow is out of range... is slow "effect" still applied to mob?

no. It only applies the slow effect when it is in the range of slow. Unless somethings changed recently, but I do not believe it has.

Currently on ptr(just logged in to be sure) slow is 40yard.

so glyph of slow makes it 45?

Wrong, slow is still 35 yards, 40 with glyph. The guy who said it's 40 probably has the glyph

And Nether Vortex only applies the slow debuff when you are also in range of Slow

Quote Originally Posted by thresh View Post
    Wrong, slow is still 35 yards, 40 with glyph. The guy who said it's 40 probably has the glyph

And Nether Vortex only applies the slow debuff when you are also in range of Slow
    Not realy sure what happened there, the slow glyph was gray so i couldn't "eqip it" and i didn't buy any new glyphs at all since they were silly expensive on the ptr. Tooltip said 40yards when i logged in, didn't test it tho.

Rechecked the post now because I got confused that slow was 35yard on live servers currently.