Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I have Blizzcon tickets and I am dissapointed by the schedule

The schedule just seems kinds ...bleh. I mean ok I "should have expected it because it is right before the xpac". OK but they charge a nice junk for the ticket + travel for fans that live across the country.

I am not a big fan of SC2. I mean it is kind of cool and I wouldn't mind playing through the campaign once.

Little D3 ... and a little ...wait NO mention of the new mmo......... cmon

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet more proof that you can't please everyone.

Nothing to see here, move along people.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

It's Blizzcon not WoWcon if you don't like more than just Warcraft you will feel left out of about 2/3 of the stuff there.

I seriously doubt that they will mention much of anything about the new mmo, but if they are going to say something about It, I don't imagine they'd put it on the schedule. Just sayin.

15+ Year Old Account
    You dont know what will be said in the Opening Ceremonies. They arent going to put that on the schedule so there still could be some hope for mention of the new MMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe you're actually serious.

That lineup is almost identical to last year's and 2008's.

They were of course not going to mention the New MMO right before Cataclysm launch. That would take all of the wind out of the Cataclysm hype sails.

If you're not interested in SC2, there is literally a WoW panel every hour and a half, and trust me (I went in 2008), those are freaking awesome.

Also, definitely go to the SC2 Lore panel and SC2 Story Q&A panels in addition to the WoW Quests panel. I bet money Chris Metzen will be there, and he is pretty awesome (and funny).
    Last edited by Simca; 2010-10-06 at 05:32 AM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Speaking of Blizzcon, did anyone else not get their tickets via email yet?

It's more or less just a fancy way to get together and meet other players/people involved with the game/s.
    The price has always been high and the content has always been too spread out and over all lackluster, it's just the way of it, if you're going for just the content you'll probably be disapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaneris View Post
    Speaking of Blizzcon, did anyone else not get their tickets via email yet?
    I got mine earlier today. Can't wait to fly out there

Quote Originally Posted by Nauks View Post
    It's more or less just a fancy way to get together and meet other players/people involved with the game/s.
    The price has always been high and the content has always been too spread out and over all lackluster, it's just the way of it, if you're going for just the content you'll probably be disapointed.
    Also I agree with this, I'm sure there are plenty of cool things to see there but for the most part I'm more excited to hang out with all the guild members that are going to be there. When not in the convention center, you'll find me on the 5th floor of the hilton getting hammered out of my f*ckin mind!!
    Last edited by Tsudots; 2010-10-06 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by protection66 View Post
    The schedule just seems kinds ...bleh. I mean ok I "should have expected it because it is right before the xpac". OK but they charge a nice junk for the ticket + travel for fans that live across the country.

I am not a big fan of SC2. I mean it is kind of cool and I wouldn't mind playing through the campaign once.

Little D3 ... and a little ...wait NO mention of the new mmo......... cmon
    They have been working on that thing for what 4 years? And no news....me thinks there is no new mmo...I will believe it when i see it.

Before you posted this did you think for a second how many Starcraft 2 fans there are? Not everyone is a WoW fan and I can guarantee you that half of the people at Blizzcon will be there for Starcraft 2.

As for the new MMO, it's years away from being announced, I can guarantee you that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! If you're nmot happy sell your ticket, I'm sure other people would like to go.

Deleted
    What makes you think there is even going to be a new MMO?

Deleted
    I wouldn't be worried, OP. Just because there isn't a "important MMO announcement" bracket in the schedule, doesn't mean there won't be one. They usually do that stuff in the opening ceremony

Deleted
    Tbh they said they had started making it last year, its been in dev for a max of 2 years, I dont think they need to announce it for another 2 or 3 years tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashtanerada View Post
    What makes you think there is even going to be a new MMO?

w w w. linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=987998

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flabbygash View Post
    w w w. linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=987998
    That tells me nothing, that could mean the next generation of the wow engine.

10+ Year Old Account
    New MMO? if they were planning to say something about a secret project I don't think they'd put it on a schedule for all to see a month beforehand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashtanerada View Post
    That tells me nothing, that could mean the next generation of the wow engine.
    Indeed. I have a feeling nothing will tell you anything because you're so arrogant criticism simply bounces off you.

Deleted
    i loled Flabby XD

Blizz told us they are working on a new MMO on last years Blizzcon Stream Vashtanerada.