Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    /sigh I have a bookmark somewhere that sums up this entire thread, and everyone here's response to it. I'll find it and come back.

Edit: Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJaAo...eature=related Stop feeding him, folks.
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?

Got my raptor this week, please let the tiger drop soon

In all honesty, Blizzard has changed about 60% of the old content. Given how many subscribers they have, the whole thing should be 100% and on top of that, completely revamped character models/animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Oh my god, I wish the world would stop changing - I liked how it was 6 years ago!" You need to stop living in the past with wow, I highly doubt you have ever said "Geez I wish I still had my iPod Nano that had a black and white screen" or "Bah, my computer is too fast I wish I still had a 386 or my old Commodore 64". Technical progress, is far better than living in the dank dark recesses of the past's underwear.

/facepalm to the OP
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h44mm00 View Post
    "Oh my god, I wish the world would stop changing - I liked how it was 6 years ago!" You need to stop living in the past with wow, I highly doubt you have ever said "Geez I wish I still had my iPod Nano that had a black and white screen" or "Bah, my computer is too fast I wish I still had a 386 or my old Commodore 64". Technical progress, is far better than living in the dank dark recesses of the past's underwear.
    Heaven forbid a few people want to go back and visit raids of old just to take a trip down memory lane. Or even show new people what they missed out on.
    Last edited by Tikaru; 2010-10-07 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Heaven forbid a few people want to go back and visit raids of old just to take a trip down memory lane. Or even show new people what they missed out on.
    ^this

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. Please don't sit here and call people trolls; use the report function.