Thread: Weekly VP cap?

Weekly VP cap?

Is there a weekly Justice/Valor Point cap? Or is there only the 4000 max. limit?

Otherwise I think it's a mistake to keep the daily heroic dungeon for 75 Valor Points in Cataclysm. You raid T11 for Valor Points then T12 comes and all your points are converted to Justice Points you don't need and you can go farm daily heroics again. Especially if you don't have a solid income of Valor Points from raiding.

I almost thought Blizzard also thought that this is bad game design but apparently not. They could have better extended the weekly raid so you would get double the Valor Points from it and you kill twice as much bosses. Seems to me that that is more fun than going back to 5 mans.

They mentioned months ago when initially announcing the system that there will be a cap on the weekly amount of Valor Points you can earn. The cap should be high enough that you won't waste VP by clearing the current tier of content in a 25-man raid, but low enough that you won't need to get VP from too many other sources to get to the weekly cap if you are clearing the current tier of content in a 25-man raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    They mentioned months ago when initially announcing the system that there will be a cap on the weekly amount of Valor Points you can earn. The cap should be high enough that you won't waste VP by clearing the current tier of content in a 25-man raid, but low enough that you won't need to get VP from too many other sources to get to the weekly cap if you are clearing the current tier of content in a 25-man raid.
    that is your LEET post GZ!
    but ye, I thought also this

Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    Then it's perfect.

down with heroic dailies! rabblerabblerabble!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.