Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    In ilvl333 gear i was at about 33% crit in catform unbuffed, so yeah :P

So what's our to-do list come 4.01?

Respec... obviously! Reglyph... also! What will happen to all our Arp Gems? Will they just evaporate? What do we gem now? I heard ArP on Equip will turn into either haste / crit. Does anyone know what RS25 Trinket and DBW's ArP will turn into?

I am really looking forward to our next ICC25, just to see where things stand after 4.01 and how we took the changes compared to other classes. A mate told me Mutilate will receive a real massive DPS boost, he was talking about 20k on Saurfang... easily! Looking forward to it either way!

Quote Originally Posted by Breatnach View Post
    So what's our to-do list come 4.01?

Respec... obviously! Reglyph... also! What will happen to all our Arp Gems? Will they just evaporate? What do we gem now? I heard ArP on Equip will turn into either haste / crit. Does anyone know what RS25 Trinket and DBW's ArP will turn into?

I am really looking forward to our next ICC25, just to see where things stand after 4.01 and how we took the changes compared to other classes. A mate told me Mutilate will receive a real massive DPS boost, he was talking about 20k on Saurfang... easily! Looking forward to it either way!
    ArP gems will be turned into crit, Arp on equipment will be turned into crit also, if that piece of gear already has crit as a secondary stat, Arp will be turned into haste instead.