View Poll Results: Which class does suck?

Voters
279. This poll is closed
  • Hunter

18 6.45%
  • Priest

11 3.94%
  • Shaman

30 10.75%
  • Warrior

49 17.56%
  • Paladin

72 25.81%
  • Warlock

10 3.58%
  • Druid

15 5.38%
  • Rogue

30 10.75%
  • Mage

8 2.87%
  • DK

36 12.90%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bjarne, are you saying a DPS SPEC deserves to be BELOW tanks! In heroics because they were OP for a month or so? Are you for serious, dude?

EDIT: Whatever, I'm out, I expect your raging post, go ahead and call me a retard if you want. But you really are acting like a troll. No, really, why do you think we are the most picked class? Because we are OP now? God damn it, what a...

My gut tends to say shaman. Shaman always end up the worst off.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Haven't you been reading any of the class forums? I didn't vote because there was no "All of the above" button. If you knew anything about anything, you'd know every class will suck! Every one! Cataclysm is the end of the world... of Warcraft.

Hard to say, numbers aren't tuned yet. Ask again when we're into the expansion.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

10+ Year Old Account
    maths class is gonna suck the most... english i can BS my way through... thank god i dropped science though

i know its too early but atm warrior is gonna suck, unless we get some numbers tweaked

big time

Unholy DK's. cause Unholy DK's are always played by noobs who think thats what theyre Supposed to do. sorta like Combat Daggers rogues
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

I nervous that combat won't be as viable a spec come Cata, which would make me sad.
    Honestly though? It's too early to tell. I doubt class balance will ever be perfect from everyone's perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".

You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".

Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Glyph it for Single Target with Reduced cooldown, cause if you pay attention the current version cowers your target and the surrounding people flee, and your cower target has his fear broken on next damage
    I remember hearing rumors about warriors potentially being able to glyph their intimidating shout to only affect one target and last longer or something. Just something to turn it into a more viable CC.

Can anyone confirm or deny if this is possible in the beta currently?

Wow paladin at 26%. Its the same every expansion and everyone is proven wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    warriors, warriors, warriors, and i think but i am not sure,warriors
    Yes i must agree, they boosted warriors threat for tanking to 200% and STILL dps kept pulling in one of my PuG Random heroic. and we were all premades, GEMMED/Enchanted/specced right, yea warriors warriors are screwed!
    The world is an unfair, unjust, uncaring place, get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker View Post
    Unholy DK's. cause Unholy DK's are always played by noobs who think thats what theyre Supposed to do. sorta like Combat Daggers rogues
    talk shit, but in pre bc combat daggers was really good .

10+ Year Old Account
    Can any one class truly suck? I don't think so. I can't even guess as to which class would.

Warriors: Some cool new changes. Normalized Rage might be an issue though.
    Mages: Hahaha... No. They will reap souls come Cataclysm.
    Paladin: New resource mechanics and gameplay will make them different, but not "suck".
    Rogues: Smokebomb and Mastery should make them fun to play in PvE now. Plus they can self-heal and both new races make cool Rogues.
    Hunter: No more mana, no more ammo and new Pet systems make them very fun to play. Intimidation still sucks though.
    Priest: Leap of Faith - If it makes it, then we're good. Hopefully Shadow Priest's Mastery got better.
    Shaman: Earthquake, casting while walking, Unleashed Weapon... sounds good to me.
    Druid: New Moonkin mechanic is a plus and exploding mushrooms is golden. Don't know of anything else though.
    Warlock: Green Fire, use of Doomguard/Infernal, Soul Shard Revamp, no damage from Hellfire.
    Death Knight: 2H or DW Frost, Unholy Ghoul Transformation, Open GCD, Dark Simulcra- "Spell Steal".

Every class seems to be getting something good and new.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Everything but Mage - Because Mages are so damn badass they make everything look sucky in comparison!

All hail the master class!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker View Post
    and those who dont suck will be the Shining Examples of Why a Hero Class means that you Rise above the Hate to pummle the shit out of anyone insists on Speccing Blood for DPS.

Also, Paladins, my GM was just hitting 6.8k DPS in full ICC25 gear and Shadows edge. i mashed buttons and hit 7.2k just to piss him off .

also, i know its the PTR and no numbers are final, but hell, beating the guy whos been tieing with me on the meters since ICC came out felt good (8.3K when im doing the rotation/Priority BTW)

Rogues, duh.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman. We are so awesome in the Beta...but history has taught us that Shaman do not get to stay awesome for long. Can't wait for the best part of my class...the nerfs
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Lame ninja poll edit. Reporting ftw.

DK's are the lowest dps on beta.

Do the math.
    U p H___~ Restoration // Enhancement since 07.

15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome poll editing skills.

Anyway, [Locked] I've already seen some class flame wars and nothing constructive can come from this thread.