Worgen,cataclysm?

Before i start any RP character i just wanted to ask whats the communities take on cataclysm characters ? are you starting any cataclysm stories yet since it wouldn't make much sense for a gilneas person to be out adventuring around unless he somehow built a tunnel or was smuggled via boat "prince of Egypt / moses " style. and then you would have to explain how he becomes a worgen latter, possibly through the silverpine cataclysm story with crowly and his blood pact.
    But the final question was can i make a cataclysm character and could he / she participate in stories or is the community waiting till cataclysm hits live before they officially start any cataclysm stories.

I'd say people overall are waiting for Cataclysm to hit live. I myself still have a lot of interogants about worgens myself.

One thing though, is that I believe you wouldnt have much trouble with RPing a goblin at the moment of the cartel that joins the horde. If you so wish, you can RP him like any goblin would be, trying to make some dough or doing some crazy experiment. Once cataclysm happens, say that since the cartel joined the horde, you also joined the horde.
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Thanks for your reply , yes i was thinking about RPing a future goblin toon . I suppose a worgen right now is a little tricky unless he/she is some marry sue who was one of the first worgen the ones that "cinical brit" gave us some lore about and then was able to finally mediate his/her way out of their feral wolf form but thats quite radical . I think im going to try make a goblin RP character