Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was adding some music onto my new OS last night while killing everything in Tarren Mill and Hammerfall. Dark side of the moon came on and I just zoned out with that for a while. Was actually kind of weird music for what I was doing.

Usually I have a lot of 80's-90's metal on.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyberes View Post
    i listen to the protomen

a megaman themed rock opera is quite possibly best music ever.

however be responsible, don't listen to it while playing dead rising 2 and running over zombies in a tricycle. the combined awesome is simply too much for the human brain to handle and your head will explode.

Megaman themed... omg my head just exploded from an overflow of nerdage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ice Cube, Dre, Eminem, Snoop dogg, Nate dogg, 50 cent, G-unit, Westside Connection, Chamillionaire, Jeezy...

Your pop-rock sucks bitches.

15+ Year Old Account
    30 Seconds to Mars or Linkin Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Upsimus View Post
    Ice Cube, Dre, Eminem, Snoop dogg, Nate dogg, 50 cent, G-unit, Westside Connection, Chamillionaire, Jeezy...

Your pop-rock sucks bitches.

Pop-hop, pop-rock. Same difference, different beats/sound. GG

Now if you said something.. in the nature of hip-hop that didn't sell millions of albums to all the lil gangstas... I'd be more impressed. Otherwise... it's just pop-rock for thuggabe's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Deleted
    Mostly local radio

Depends on the situation but a mixture of this:

Coheed & Cambria, Muse, Flobots, Rise Against, The Offspring, Cage the Elephant, A Perfect Circle, Sparta, The Mars Volta, Minus the Bear...that's about 1/10th of my playlist running most times.

I mostly keep it locked on Coheed though. No World For Tomorrow, Welcome Home, Neverender, Apollo 1 and The Broken are all great songs for slaughtering digital creatures/people.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anything house or dubstep

Anything thats not RAP. or country.. or pop

Thank you Kenz for this amazing signature!

Mc Hammer - "Can't touch this" when rolling protection paladin.

Seriously, any other music is just invalid for protection paladins due to this song...

10+ Year Old Account
    Orchestra, different kinds ambient, classical music, soundtrack and in-game music. It doesn't take too much space or focus from my mind.
    "They must find it hard; those who take authority as the truth rather then the truth as authority."

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeteon View Post
    Depends on the situation but a mixture of this:

Coheed & Cambria, Muse, Flobots, Rise Against, The Offspring, Cage the Elephant, A Perfect Circle, Sparta, The Mars Volta, Minus the Bear...that's about 1/10th of my playlist running most times.

I mostly keep it locked on Coheed though. No World For Tomorrow, Welcome Home, Neverender, Apollo 1 and The Broken are all great songs for slaughtering digital creatures/people.
    Mmmm I love me some Coheed and Cambria.

I listen to a variety of things while playing WoW. It ranges from Metal to House/Techno all the way to Classical (Usually the Brandenburg Concerto set from Bach). I'll even pop in the Lord of the Rings soundtrack while leveling some low level alts.

One night while raiding, I listened to the London Symphony Orchestra play all 9 Beethoven's Symphonies.

10+ Year Old Account

Anything else is uncivilized.

Deleted
    Dark grim & frostbitten trve kvlt doom metal from the doomiest fjords in demonic northern glacial realms.

That, or this when I'm playing protret paladin. This works too.

Quote Originally Posted by Membrane View Post
    Dark grim & frostbitten trve kvlt doom metal from the doomiest fjords in demonic northern glacial realms.

That, or this when I'm playing protret paladin. This works too.
    Lol, I am in love with your signature.
    She is led by love. The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe. <3

Pendulum, Infected Mushroom, Apocalyptica, of Mt. Eden Dubstep.

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/playlist/Share/36912998

^ Sample.

Same stuff I listen to all the time, depending on my mood.

Mastodon, Meshuggah, Dillinger Escape Plan, All That Remains, Killswitch Engage, August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying, Job for a Cowboy, Whitechapel, Minus the Bear, Dredg, Peilican, Isis, Tool, Deftones, Alice in Chains, 311 (old), Incubus (old), Nine Inch Nails, Queen, Led Zepplin, and a lot of others.