Thread: Shadow Orbs PTR

Shadow Orbs PTR

i noticed that the visual of the shadow orbs on the ptr is bugged compared to the awesome one available on the beta..
    it hasnt been fixed for 2 patches in a row and im starting to get worried due to ppl not complaining about it but actually liking it...

They generally don't update everything from the beta onto the PTR, since they have made a specific new animation for it I don't imagine they will remove it.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    i noticed that the visual of the shadow orbs on the ptr is bugged compared to the awesome one available on the beta..
    it hasnt been fixed for 2 patches in a row and im starting to get worried due to ppl not complaining about it but actually liking it...
    Yeah, the PTR Shadow Orbs take a LONG time to disappear after spending them on a Mind Blast (or just letting them expire for that matter.)

omg..4.0.1 is going live and the animation is yet to be fixed...
    are we going to be served an incomplete animation?=/