When you think about it..

it's actually kind of hard to figure out what you want to roll an alt as in Cataclysm, all classes have been "balanced" and none are really looking that too great, I'm going to make a Worgen Rogue, Forsaken Hunter but very unsure what I want to make my Goblin since the classes aren't that appealing to me, are any others feeling this way?

Make them all

Quote Originally Posted by Asur View Post
    Make them all
    Don't have the time, but I do have the urge to scream POKEMON! after reading your post

Deleted
    Go for goblins.The starting area is full of WIN.

I'm going to just spend too much money race changing a big portion of my toons :/ goblin rogue and worgen lock ftw

Nah, I've had my goblin hunter planned out for a few months now.

Originally I planned on making a Tauren Paladin because I have wanted one forever.

Then I saw the new Troll starting zone and I wanted to roll a Troll Druid.

Then I heard of the new lore for undead and I want to roll an Undead Hunter.

Tough call which one to do first.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Lol all the classes that are fun now might not be in a couple weeks so not sure. I rolled a shadow priest a while back and it has been surprising how much fun that has been.

You're right! When I think about it this post should have been named something like "Hard to choose alts in cata", so that I would not have had to click on it to figure out what it was about, and could have made a constructive post had I been interested in the topic.

I already got a Mage and a Rogue. I don't wish to dabble with lowbie content. If I have to, for ganking purposes, I'll do the lowbie phasing areas on my main.